Bucilla Noel Felt Wall Hanging Applique Kit Christmas Santa Snowman Vtg Nip Vtns For SaleBucilla Noel Felt Wall Hanging Applique Kit Christmas Santa Snowman Vtg NIP VTNS Click any image to see it full size Item Description
This is a new, unopened felt applique wall hanging kit designed by Maria Stanziani called "N-O-E-L."
The kit contains:
- Stamped felt for simple applique and embroidery
- Cotton Floss
- Color separated sequins and beads
- Metallic Thread
- 2 Needles
- Tri-Lingual instructions
The finished kit is approximately 7.5 inches x 28 inches (19,1 cm x 71,1 cm).
Stuffing is not included.
A unique and festive wall hanging that would make a great gift or hang it on your front door to show your excitement for the season!Shipping Details
Items are shipped the same or next day after payment is received (next business day if paid on a weekend or holiday or after business hours on a weekday). I have a daily pick-up service with the post office and ship daily (including Saturdays).
International Customers: Canada is currently the only country that provides tracking information once the package has left U.S. borders, but 18 other countries (including Australia and U.K.) are scheduled to become participants in the tracking program on July 28, 2013. Updated information on participating countries will be provided here when it is known. Currently, tracking information is provided only while a package is within U.S. borders. Tracking information outside the U.S. is provided voluntarily by the destination country and is sporadic at best. Most delays can be attributed to holds within the customs department of the destination country.
I can ship items to most countries in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope for $23.95 ($19.95 to Canada) (max. weight 4 lb./1.82 kg) or a Flat Rate Priority Box for $59.95 (max weight 9.09 kg, $40.95 to Canada.). (U.S. postal rates increased on January 27, 2013.) A Flat Rate Priority Envelope will generally hold five standard size magazines. Some magazines are larger than the average modern magazine, which may limit the number of magazines that will fit in a Flat Rate Envelope. Packages weighing less than 1 kg. are shipped via First Class Package International at a lower cost than Priority Mail International. If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to write me.
DISCOUNT SHIPPING SPECIAL, PATTERNS ONLY!
- U.S. buyers, FREE SHIPPING on 5 or more pattern items paid in one payment.
- Use "Add to Shopping Cart" button to combine items into one invoice.
- Request Total from seller if free shipping is not automatically displayed for you.
- Free shipping by Priority, First Class, Parcel Select or Media Mail ~ my choice.
For multiple purchases less than 5 pattern items: Use Shopping Cart for combined shipping discounts.
- Questions about shipping cost? Request Total from seller through Shopping Cart.
- New rules provide that a buyer's Buy It Now purchases in their Shopping Cart remain available to other buyers for purchase until the item is actually paid for. Delayed payment (up to 30 days) is o.k. with me but 's rules prevail over my personal preferences!
- During times when a multiple purchase sale offer (such as Buy Four Get One Free) is in effect, listings will call for immediate payment because requires immediate payment to be able to offer a multiple purchase sale.
- When paying by eCheck, PayPal holds funds for approximately 4 business days for U.S. customers and 7-10 business days for international. Items are not shipped until payment has cleared.
- All packages are shipped with Delivery Confirmation (or for international shipments, the Customs Declaration number).
International Customers: Combined shipping is based upon the total package weight, not the number of items purchased.
- For a single purchase, please use the shipping calculator button to find out what the shipping cost will be. The shipping calculator is accurate for single purchases but not for multiple purchases. Please select your country in the 'Shipping and Handling' section for rates.
- For multiple purchases, please use the "Add to Shopping Cart" button and request a combined invoice. (I will do this automatically when I see that a combined invoice is needed, but may not notice it immediately if I am occupied elsewhere.) Each additional item will add only a small amount to the cost (usually about 25 cents or 50 cents international). The package is weighed on my digital scale to determine the combined package weight.
I make every effort to describe items as accurately as possible. I check each item prior to listing so that I can provide an accurate description of its condition and any defects. If I overlook a defect or missing page, please bring any problems to my attention so that an acceptable solution can be worked out. You can buy with confidence that I stand behind my sales to guarantee your satisfaction.
Items listed have been acquired from a variety of sources over a period of years. I cannot often tell you the background or history of an item, where or how it was stored, whether it was exposed to smoke, pets or other potentially allergy-triggering substances. I can describe the physical condition of each book but if you are sensitive to smells that could raise allergy concerns, I encourage you to buy with caution or to look for newer pattern books or magazines printed on glossy paper that are less likely to absorb odors or develop foxing or other spotting. All items are returnable but please write to me if you have concerns to minimize potential problems.
sale templates at Biggeroffers.com.
This item has been shown 0 times.