Bucky O'hare Hardcover Larry Hama Signed & Numbered
This item has been shown 0 times.
Bucky O'hare Hardcover Larry Hama Signed & Numbered:
Item: Bucky O'Hare Hardcover
Publisher: Continuity Comics
Cover Date: 1986
Cover Price: $40.00
Writer: Larry Hama
Artist: Michael Golden
Other Info: this hardcover is signed by Larry Hama and Michael Golden. It is a numbered edition, limited to only 2,000 copies! (your number may differ from the stock image)
Buck O'Hare originated as a comic series and quickly went on to star in a cartoon series, a Nintendo video game, a line of toys from Hasbro and, in recent years, Neal Adams is working on a CGI-animated Bucky O’Hare movie, directed and produced by Adams and written by Larry Hama.
Shipping Info: this counts as 6 comics when factoring my combined shipping
Condition: (fresh out of an unopened box [until November 2009, that is - new box opened June 2012!] straight from Continuity Comics)
Check out Cyberspace Comics for more:
- Continuity Comics
- Bucky O'Hare
- Larry Hama
- Michael Golden
Terms and Conditions
- Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick cardboard backers to prevent damage. Each mailer is marked with "DO NOT BEND". If all of your winnings do not fit in a bubble mailer, I will mail them inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
- Many of my shipments will include Free Comics. Shipping costs for one comic are getting a bit high, so this is a little incentive for you!
- Domestic Shipping
- Comics mailed within the continental United States are sent via media mail. Mail upgrades are available but, please ask ahead of time.
- Each additional comic only costs more to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect)
- International Shipping
- International Buyers Are Welcome! - I have a lot of experience with mailing to other countries including: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom and many more. Naturally, it's costly to send just one comic but, I will gladly combine all your winnings into one shipment to minimize your cost.
- Click Here For International Rates
- When choosing your shipping option it is important to remember that USPS First Class is neither insurable nor trackable. USPS Priority is insurable. USPS Express is insurable and trackable.
- Item Descriptions
- Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
- On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
- Some of the images are stock photos I've taken over the years.
- I will leave response for you after you let me know that you are satisfied with the transaction by leaving me response
- If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving response. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
- Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
- Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done offerding.
- Shipping Time - please keep in mind that media mail can take a few weeks to arrive. If you'd like to upgrade your shipping, that's your option but, please don't discredit me if you decide to go with the default mailing option.
- Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer ($.75), cardboard backers ($.75) or cardboard box (cost varies). So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.
* Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.