Bulova Accutron (swiss) Ref. 417 Wrist Watch W/marked Band & Clasp C. 1966 For Sale
Bulova Accutron (Swiss) Ref. 417 Man's Wrist Watch With Bulova Accutron Band And Marked Clasp, C. 1966
STYLE: The length lug-to-lug is 40.7 mm, width 33.2mm without a crown.
CASE: The yellow stainless steel back gold filled case features a cushion shape, Florentine finished bezel, and a screw back.
BAND: The band is a link band.
DIAL: This gold dial displays markers, minute tracks, and center sweep seconds.
MOVT: This electric movement is stem set.
COND: C 3-15 D 3-15 M 3
Experts Opinion: The backset 214 movement is a strong runner. SP62013-52
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Address: Ashland Investments
Offered to you by Richard E. Gilbert NAWCC #34777, Life Member #38, Owner of Ashland Investments, co-author of “The Complete Price Guide to Watches” and “The Complete Price Guide to Jewelry”. Buy with the confidence of knowing you are dealing with a reputable and knowledgeable dealer with over 30 years of experience. All of our items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described.
CODE OF ETHICS...Deal with Honesty
Ashland is proud of its reputation as a trusted dealer in antique timepieces. Our customers trust and respect is paramount to the success of our business and to that end we constantly strive to exceed your expectations by adhering to the guidelines listed below:
- Ashland Is committed to its customers satisfaction.
- Clearly, honestly and accurately represents its products, service, terms and conditions.
- Delivers its products and services as represented.
- Communicates in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Responds to inquiries in a constructive timely way.
- Maintains appropriate security policies and practices to safeguard customer's information.
- Offers a free 7 day return policy for watches or jewelry, if ever misdescribed.
- Does not allow customers personally identifiable information to be transferred or shared with any outside organizations or individuals.
- Honors requests not to receive further solicitations from Ashland.
- Follows the spirit of the law and all applicable guidelines for ethical business practices.
All returns must be accompanied by the original packing slip and received in the exact condition as sent. We maintain photos of all items sold, denoting the condition at the time of purchase and shipping. Any returns based on a third party opinion, i.e. jeweler, watch maker, diamond grader or antique dealer, must have a signed, notarized letter, stating exactly why item is not as described. No exceptions will be made.
This item has been shown 0 times.