Bvlgari Tubogas Black Onyx Heavy 18k White Gold Ring Size 8.5 Bulgari #1236-v For Sale
Bvlgari Tubogas Black Onyx Heavy 18k White Gold Ring Size 8.5 Bulgari #1236-V
*** Our items are PRE-OWNED *** Offered "AS IS" ***
READ ENTIRE LISTING AND REVIEW PHOTOGRAPHS CAREFULLY ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO offerDING
Items may have wear, scratches, bruising, blemishes, dings, dents, nicks and imperfections. We do our very best to note and photograph significant wear, dings, dents and scratches so please review our photographs carefully.
PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL TERMS AT END OF LISTING
As with live sales, consider our listing the "INSPECTION/PREVIEW" period. This is the time to address all questions prior to offerding. We will be happy to provide additional details, specifications, photos, or address inquiries you may have prior to offerding. We want our buyers to make an informed and confident purchase.
Luxurious statement ring, this highly polished, black onyx cabochon set in shimmering 18k white gold mount with Tubogas link shank by Bvlgari, Italy is aversatile announcement piece.
It weighs a heavy 19.3g or 14.4 dwt. and is a size 8.5.
The ring face measures 1/2", the band is 3/8" x 2mm.
The onyx cab is 7mm. and in excellent condition.
It is hallmarked Bvlgari, Italy and 750.#1236-V.
We prefer to work with professional and individual customers who understand the practices of buying and selling pre-owned jewelry, gems and collectibles.
- We do not guarantee the fit of any item.
- Item does not come with papers, box or pouch, unless otherwise stated.
- We only accept PayPal as the fastest and secure payment method.
- Please make payment within 3 days of the end of sale or sale.
- We must include 8.0% California state sales tax for any item shipped to any address within California.
- We ship all orders within 1 business day after payment has been received (cleared).
- We ship all items through the United States Postal Service as Registered Mail (which travels under vault) and carries maximum insured value to provide added security. Also, all items include return receipt, which requires a signature upon delivery.
- USPS advises that this may take 7 to 15 working days to deliver within the USA (Registered Mailing), although our experience is that you should expect to receive it within a week.
- We are not accountable for losses or damages sustained while in transit, customs declarations and/or additional fees, or mail delivery times.
- We maintain all tracking information as well as customs form numbers and receipts for postage that we can provide if requested.
- International buyers, please inquire about additional fees, before offerding. We ship to all countries, but delivery time is longer, usually 2 to 4 weeks.
- If you live in the following countries, higher postage is required: Australia, China, Japan, Philipines, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, S. Korea, Sweden.
RETURNS/REFUNDS: NO Refunds. We take pride in our business and make a 100% effort to accurately describe and detail the condition of any item.
- All items are carefully described and measured to the best of our ability, however, in dealing with pre owned, vintage or antique items, there may be signs of wear or measurements that we may miss. Please ask all questions prior to offerding. This is the "inspection" period just like a live sale. All sales are final
- Please ask questions regarding an item prior to offerding. We do not guarantee fit of any item.
- All gemstones or diamonds are to be considered as having some inclusions/and or are included to some degree, unless otherwise stated.
- We want to assist you in any way we can, and strive to answer questions within 24 hours.
M. Schwartz is an American based company, specializing in antique, vintage, costume and estate fine jewelry. We also offer unique collectibles, curios, and quality items ranging from A to Z!
Our goal is to provide our customer with everthing from the most precious, to one-of-a-kind unique items found in our extensive Contact us through and we will respond within 48 hours.
This item has been shown 0 times.