C1900 Woodside Solid Sterling Silver 3-piece Tea Coffee Set, 582 Grams For SaleThis is a pretty and petite antique tea set made by the Woodside Sterling Company. They operated in New York City from 1896-1925. All pieces are hallmarked with a simple "W" into a circle and "Sterling, 3469". The set weighs 582 grams.Has a simple shape with a nod to the Art Deco. Set includes the tea pot and an open sugar and creamer, all on pedestals. Each has a monogram "EBS". The tea pot has 2 white insulators, perhaps bone or ivory. Light tea stain on the interior of the tea pot, the interior of the sugar & creamer are pristine. There are small dents and dings here and there including the largest dent on the base of the open sugar, see pic. Light patina. The tea pot lid is hinged and the lid is securely affixed, as is the handle. All of the pieces are water tight and functional. The tea pot is 9-1/2" to the top of the lid and 7" across from handle to spout. The creamer and sugar stand about 4-1/2" high to the top of the handle.I am in the process of listing a number of older and interesting pieces of solid silver and plated items, so be sure to
The Fine Print
- Be sure to check out our other items, combined shipping can save a bunch
- US shipping is for the lower 48 states only, Alaska and Hawaii will have additional charges
- profits on your shipping charges, but we don't.
The amount charged covers our packing materials, insurance, mailing costs and fees.
- We always try to pack our items well, we use professional packing materials including heavy-duty boxes, bubble wrap and peanuts as needed. We want your purchase to arrive undamaged, even if it costs a little more
- Most of our items come from estate sales, flea markets, sales, etc... and may have been stored around pets or smoke or worse. We do clean most of our items before listing and store them carefully, but we cannot guarantee that they have been in a completely pet-free or smoke-free Environment.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
This item has been shown 0 times.