Chief Nana Chihenne Chiricahua Apache Indians & James A. Garfield 1881 Newspaper
This item has been shown 0 times.
Chief Nana Chihenne Chiricahua Apache Indians & James A. Garfield 1881 Newspaper:
CHIEF NANA Chihenne Chiricahua Apache Indians & James A. Garfield 1881 Newspaper (Note: additional images are located below the description) Shown is an original & historic old newspaper, offered to enhance your collectible interest: THE CLEVELAND LEADER, Ohio, August 13, 1881
* Chief Nana
* Chiricahua Apaches
* James A. Garfield
Page 2 has one column headlines:
"AN INDIAN CHASE"
"Chief Nana and His Band Closely Pressed"
"The Path of the Red Devils Strewed With Victims"
Other news and advertisements of the day including much on the present condition of President James A. Garfield after the shooting. Complete in 8 pages, a little margin wear, otherwise in good condition.
An informative video regarding the rare newspapers hobby
is shown at the bottom of the listing!
Please Note: All of our offerings are 100% authentic! We do not offer reprints or reproductions of any kind. They are guaranteed to be original!
See below the photo for additional information related to Shipping, our Return Policy, Premium Packaging, Certificates of Authenticity, and other offerings by
Timothy Hughes Rare & Early Newspapers.
The following video provides additional information
about collecting rare newspapers:
- A U.S. winner pays $7.00 S&H. Combined shipping is available for additional items won (within a 7 day period) for only $1.00 per item (excluding bound volumes) provided the items are paid for simultaneously.
- All U.S. orders include insurance and are guaranteed (at no additional cost to the buyer).
- All U.S. bound orders include delivery confirmation (if sent by USPS) and/or tracking (if sent by UPS).
- Expedited shipping is available for all orders upon request. Every effort is made to ship all orders within 24 business hours of receiving payment.
- Some items may be shipped 1st Class, especially if they are small. We will still provide tracking and insure them at our expense.
If the automated checkout process does not properly combine shipping according to our stated shipping policy, please contact us to obtain a revised invoice. Thank you. International Shipping Policy...
- Upon purchasing, international winners should contact us for an invoice which includes S&H to their location.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. Note: We will not falsify customs declarations or mark an item as "gift" in order to avoid customs fees.
- If insurance is desired, be in touch for a quote. All insured orders are subject to customs, duties, & taxes for the amount insured and are subject to item 2 above.
- Large and/or brittle issues must be shipped flat and are required to be shipped by Priority Mail International (PMI), often at a weight of 3 pounds or more - quite expensive. Please contact us for a pre-purchase/pre-offerding S&H quote if you are concerned about the potential S&H cost.
- International purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of our combined shipping policy to lower the cost per item S&H.
We have been dealers in rare newspapers for over 37 years, currently serve as a consultant to the Freedom Forum Newseum , and are members of the American Antiquarian Society. offer with confidence knowing that every item we offer is guaranteed to be absolutely genuine.
View My Other Offerings
More Information About Us
Timothy Hughes Rare Newspapers
P.O. Box 3636
Williamsport, PA 17701-8636
E-mail: contact us via messages
Hours: M-F, 7:30-4:00 EST
If the winner would like to have either the Premium Packaging with a $12.00 folder or the $3.00 Certificate included with their issue, please purchase these directly through using the links provided. These items are also available through our cross-promoted items and through our store.