Child's Quality Acoustic Guitar For Kid's Ages 3 & 4 For SaleCHILD'S QUALITY ACOUSTIC GUITAR FOR KID'S AGES 3 & 4 SET-UP WITH SAFE NYLON STRINGS. INCLUDES STRAP & CASE
Item Condition: NEW
One Guitar Professionally Set-up & Adjusted In Our Shop With Soft, Safe Easy To Play Classical Nylon Strings, Deluxe Carrying Case, Quality Nylon Strap & Strap Buttons Installed, Picks.
- This is our Guitar Works, Inc. GWC-1/4 Size 30" Student Guitar.
- We've started thousands of children over the years with this guitar.
- A great fit for children 2 to 4 years old of average height and 5 years slightly on the small side.
- SEE LOTS MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION DOWN BELOW THE LIST OF responseS.
- SEE A VERY HELPFUL VIDEO ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; line-height: 22px; font: normal normal normal 13px/normal Verdana; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">GUITAR DIMENSIONS:
- TOTAL LENGTH: 30 inches
- TUNED TO CONCERT PITCH SAME AS A FULL SIZE GUITAR. (Special note: shorter guitars of 23" etc. are basically toys that cannot be tuned to regular concert pitch)
- UPPER BODY WIDTH: 7 & 1/2 inches
- LOWER BODY WIDTH: 10 & 1/2 inches
- BODY DEPTH: 3 & 1/4 inches
- TOTAL WEIGHT WITH STRAP is 3 LBS
- NUT WIDTH is 1 & 1/2 inches
- DISTANCE FROM NUT TO SADDLE is 19 inches
- We set the guitars up with D’addario Pro Arte Concert strings the best, most respected American made string available.
- ALSO INCLUDED IS A QUALITY NYLON STRAP MADE IN U.S.A. AND STRAP BUTTONS INSTALLED, READY TO GO.
- The strap is important. It promotes holding the guitar in the proper playing position andallows children to play standing up. They rarely want to sit and play.
- KIDS OFTEN ASK FOR A GUITAR IN A CERTAIN COLOR.Guitars painted a color are generally toys or junk.Explain to your child this is a real guitar. Enjoy your favorite color with one of our Free straps.
- SEE THE PHOTO WITH THE 16 DIFFERENT COLOR STRAPS AND PICK ONE.
- DURING CHECKOUT IN THE PAYPAL SYSTEM SEE A BOX CALLED "REMARKS FOR SELLER" NOTE THE COLOR THERE.
- OR SEND US A MESSAGE HERE ON OR CALL 1.804.358.0855
- DON'T CARE TO CHOOSE WE WILL INSTALL A BLACK OR BROWN STRAP.
- ALSO IF YOU PREFER A GUITAR WITHOUT THE STRAP BUTTONS AND STRAP INSTALLED NO PROBLEM AT ALL. LEAVE US A NOTE DURING CHECKOUT IN THE "REMARKS FOR SELLER BOX"
- VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE -This guitar has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. MOST GUITARS IN THIS PRICE RANGE DO NOT.The necks on those instruments without a truss rod sooner or later warp. This causes them to be hard to play, they won't play in tune and worst thing is there is no fix for a warped neck. We have also been in the repair business for over 35 years. We have seen countless customers with instruments with warped necks and no option other than to throw them away. style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; line-height: 22px; font: normal normal normal 13px/normal Verdana; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">ALSO INCLUDED IS A HIGH QUALITY, PADDED, NYLON TRAVEL BAG CASE with durable zippers, a pocket for books and accessories, two soft handles and two shoulder straps for backpack style transporting.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 U.S. STATES
- ALASKA, HAWAII, APO'S, U.S. PROTECTORATES, WORLDWIDE SHIPPING BY AFFORDABLE USPS PRIORITY MAIL (See list of countries) Any Customs fees or taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please allow some extra shipping time for weekends, Holidays, remote ship to addresses and severe weather.
- YOU ARE BUYING DIRECT FROM US. THIS MEANS LESS MARK-UPS THUS HIGHER QUALITY AND SERVICE.
- PAY WITH MC, VISA, DISCOVER, AMEX, DEBIT CARDS, BANK CARDS.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. WE HAVE SERVED OVER A MILLION CUSTOMERS SINCE 1978. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR GOAL.
- HAVE QUESTIONS, NEED ASSISTANCE, NEED FRIENDLY EXPERT ADVICE CALL TOLL FREE 1.877.358.0855 OR 1.804.358.0855 OR CONTACT US AT GuitarWorksinc.com
- SEE IN OUR store FOR a 1/2 Size model roughly ages 6-8, a 3/4 Size Modele For ages 9 through adult, ALSO FOLK SIZE & LARGE "DREADNAUGHT' SIZES.
SOME OF THE MANY POSITIVE responseS ON THIS GUITAR:
"All I can say is Wow, and more wow. It was beautiful, I was so happy with it."
"The best seller on . Absolutely perfect!"
"I am amazed at the quality of this instrument. Great value."
"Really cares about customers! Best transaction I've ever had. Recommend!!!"
"The quality and craftsmanship are amazing. Thank you so much! Excellent Deal!"
"Great guitar deal! Don't buy a toy from the store! Fast ship! A+ Seller, Thanks!"
"Top notch product, well worth price, communication the best, child loves guitar."
"Beautiful guitar, very fast shipping - Excellent all around transaction!"
"We're both professional musicians and were skeptical. VERY pleasantly surprised. GREAT!"
"A real guitar for my son - great seller with comm.& follow through-thanks Brian!"
"A+++. EXCELLENT guitar! GREAT customer service. Highly recommend for everyone"
"Quick turnover, excellent communication, and great product. I'm happy!"
"Fantastic seller. Highly recommend!" "Excellent child guitars and Seller! Great sound! Definitely NOT a toy guitar."
"Wow, this is the best value I've ever seen. High quality children's guitar. A+"
"Fastest shipping ever, communications so fast and frequent almost like chatting!"
"Incredible guitar you will not be disappointed"
"Beautiful quality instrument and fast shipping!"
"Excellent guitars.Excellent service. The kids are thrilled and learning chords."
"Thank you so much - the guitar is awesome! 'Twill be a fun Xmas! Fast ship too"
"Guitar Exceeded Expectations.....Plays Like A Big One, Couldn't Be Happier!!!"
"Great guitar. Wonderful and professional service. Fast shipping."
"fast delivery, beautiful guitar!"
"It is absolutely beautiful. Thank you.We have our first lesson on it today."
MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION BASED ON OUR 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND NYLON STRINGS FOR THIS AGE GROUP. First nylon strings are super soft to the touch and easy to push down. Soft nylon strings allows children to play the guitar for hours without any soar fingers. Most important nylon is much safer that steel should a string snap and break. It happens all the time. Curious children turning the tuning gears too tight will break a steel string fairly easy. The nylon strings however rarely break for they are more flexible. Nylon strings also put less stress on the guitar. I still have my own first little nylon string guitar and its 50 years old. Odds are this guitar will be kept around either for sentimental reasons or to be passed down to a younger sibling, friend or relative.
- YOU ARE WONDERING IF YOUR CHILD WILL STICK WITH THE GUITAR, right? I know so well. We have taught thousands here in the store and I have raised three of my own. Some kids don't stick with it, but after 35 years teaching and being in the business I'll tell you the ones that put it down do so not due to lack of talent, desire, concentration or will power, but mostly because the majority of kids are trying to play on one of the many poorly made, not set-up, cheap guitars in a box you see everywhere. Those bargin guitars just set them up for failure. We see them come in to our repair business and I can't even play them. Here at Guitar Works we've helped thousands of students successfully take up the guitar. The quality of the instrument and set-up was always a huge factor. In 2002 that I was able to take providing affordable instruments to a much higher level when I launched my own line of Guitar Works, Inc. Instruments. The quality went up and my prices ?...they went lower! So low I'm selling my guitars today direct to the public, for the same price as I sold guitars for in 1978...and the quality today is far better!
- STEEL STRING VS. NYLON STRINGS: With 30+ years in retail and our teaching some 500,000 lessons here at GW (and parenting 3 children of my own) I recommend nylon strings for this age group. The nylon strings are very soft & easy to push down. THEY ARE SAFER TOO. Kids (and adults) often accidently tune the guitar too high and snap a string. I'VE BEEN HIT BY A SNAPPING STEEL STRING IN THE REPAIR SHOP WHILE WORKING ON A FUNKY GUITAR (NOT BOUGHT FROM US) AND IT HURTS. I FORTUNATELY WEAR GLASSES TOO. THOSE CHEAP GUITARS OUT THERE AND THEIR CHEAP RUSTY STEEL STRINGS DON'T SEEM ALL THAT SAFE TO ME! Bottom line I find if you give most children this age a guitar that really works, plays easy and sounds good they will learn to play it and probably stick with it for life! Give them a junker and it will end up in the trash.
- WHAT ABOUT LEFT HANDED CHILDREN? In brief we approach it the same way as the piano community in that it takes two hands to play so play righty. They don't make left handed pianos. We have found almost all students of this age find it comfortable after just a day.
- HOWEVER IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO PLAY LEFT HANDED WE HAVE THIS GUITAR LISTED IN OUR store AT THE SAME PRICE.
- ABOUT US AND MORE EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION: I'm Brian the owner and founder of Guitar Works, Inc. I started playing the guitar at age 7, went on to study with the great classical guitar masters, performed many concerts, headed a major University guitar program then in 1978 created & founded Guitar Works, Inc. Over the past 30+ years I have carefully hand picked, set-up, adjusted and sold thousands of instruments by companies like Alvarez, Yamaha, Martin, Gibson, Taylor, Takamine, Fender, Ibanez, Huss & Dalton, and my own Instruments, performed thousands of repairs and in our school taught over half a million lessons to all ages. In 2002 I began producing my own line of fretted instruments mostly in the affordable price range trading under the same name Guitar Works, Inc. The advantages of my Guitar Works instruments over the majority of others in this range are many. I design my own line, oversee its quality control, then I personally with my 40 years of experience set-up and adjust each instrument for perfect play, then sell direct to you. With the other instruments out there typically they are made by the lowest buyer for wholesale distributors, put in an often very attractive box, sold to a store or Internet seller, then sold to you. In that system quality workmanship and materials has to be kept to a minimum to meet that low offer, there is no time or money for skilled set-up or adjustment work, resulting in hard to play, won?t stay in tune, not built to last over priced instruments. I know this first hand for over the years we have seen plenty of them come through our repair business. The only set-up in a poor quality instrument is a set-up for failure for its future owner. Sorry to be so blunt but I don?t enjoy seeing folks with high expectations and good intentions waste their time and money, get frustrated and often give up their dream of playing. Often when that happens they give up for life not knowing the problem was not lack of talent or effort but an inferior instrument. You've heard the old saying "No pain, no gain." Well in regard to playing a musical instrument I believe in and have witnessed through my instruments, No Pain...Lots Of Gain all the while being very affordable.
This item has been shown times.