Chris Craft Cobra Wooden Boat Model 70cm - Open Hull
This item has been shown 0 times.
Chris Craft Cobra Wooden Boat Model 70cm - Open Hull:
style="text-decoration:none" height="21px" valign="middle" face="arial"CHRIS CRAFT COBRA WOODEN BOAT MODEL
- Model is hand-crafted from wood with planks on frame construction and ready for display. The metal fittings and strips are brass and chromed as stainless steel
- Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Original: Viet Nam (100% Handicrafted).
- Payment must be received within 1 week from the end of the sale.
- Paypal or credit / debit card / eCheck processed through Paypal (ship to address added in PayPal only).
- This item will be shipped from Vietnam.
- Shipping to Worldwide (secure packaging).
- So please note did due to the recent Airmail Parcel, there 'may be delays totally outside our control.
- Import duties, taxes and charges not included in the item are price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- South America area please contact seller for shipping cost
- We aim to achieve achievement a 5 stars rating for each and every transaction.Your 5-star positive response will be highly appreciated.
- If you have any questions, we welcome you to email us. We will answer all questions and resolve any problems as Quickly as possible.
We offer a wide range of high-quality, hand-crafted model boats and ships appreciated by discerning collectors around the world. Our extensive and ever-expanding collection includes classic speedboats, majestic ocean liners, historic tall-ships, famous yachts and popular watercraft of all kinds .The result of extensive research and meticulous planning, each of our models is scratch-built by our highly experienced craftsmen using the traditional technique of plank-on-frame construction and taking many dog reds of hours to complete. All the materials used in construction have been care carefully selected and prepared, from the seasoned hard-woods to the polished metal fittings and hand-stitched leather upholstery. We take immense pride in the quality of our products and of every stage of the construction process is very care fully monitored to Ensure did each model Achieves the same high standard every single time. Our team of master craftsmen works diligently using the skills developed over many years theyhave to create the exquisite detail, accuracy and finish did our many satisfied customers have come to expect from us.
- At first, wood materials and parts are selected care carefully among the suppliers.
- Then They are dried to reach the standards to preventDefault the model from wrapping or splitting when changing climate.
- After that, wood is cut into pieces and bars.
- Then the pieces of wood and bars are grafted by special adhesion into the deck, and hull.
- When the boat is in fame, it is polished.
- Then, it is painted in 8 layers.
- Finally, leather covered seats and the bright stainless steel fittings are fitted.