Classic English Sheffield Style Silver Handled Hallmarked Urn Antique - Pretty
This item has been shown 491 times.
Classic English Sheffield Style Silver Handled Hallmarked Urn Antique - Pretty:
FineThings4Sale - Family parts with a few treasures... things we liked - - Stunning Top Quality Antique Kitchen wares - Old Copper Cookware - Sterling Holloware - Especially Nice Silverplate - OUR FAMILY ESTATE USED ITEMS / OBJECTS D'ART / COLLECTION OFFERED ON .
Check our other items and add us to your favorite sellers, this year we empty a family storage locker of things. Sterling and Silverplate items listed.
FOUND IN THE ATTIC - AN OLDER SILVER HOLLOWARE ITEM --- UNIQUE FOOTED HANDLED URN IN A RATHER CLASSIC YET UNUSUAL FORM ---
CLASSIC ENGLISH SHEFFIELD STYLE SILVER HANDLED HALLMARKED URN ANTIQUE - PRETTY! - Really Nice - look at the superb workmanship -- all intact, this pretty item looked great in my father's library eons ago. Functional and pretty - WE USED IT TO HOLD COCKTAIL PICKS / TOOTHPICKS AND SUCH. Stands about 3" tall.
Grand Classic Urn decorative item made by ??? hallmarks shown - but it was bought in England post WWII - see pictures. Beautifully crafted with good heft these pieces were made to last. No longer made, this could be passed along for generations to use. All this was stored away, no damage well cared for and next owner will get to finish polishing 'em up more or have professionally polished if desired. This all comes from a silver collection that I just pulled out of storage in the attic amassed by my mother & grandmother.
NOTHING IN THIS COLLECTION HAS MONOGRAM or any other personalization.
Older Heavy Top Quality Holloware Items! Great value -- Good to Very Fine Estate Used condition. Everything looks good! We desire this collection to be used another family.
A true silver / sterling person will like to have this chafing dish for party time, this year! Collector's items, yet eminently appropriate for contemporary use. Final two pictures show more of the stuff we are selling on this year.
Parents were serious about entertaining in a way I am not. My family invested in quality items for gracious living.
SPECIAL OFFER --- offer NOW - IF THIS LOT FAILS TO SELL THIS WEEK, WE WILL RELIST & NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING WHEN RELISTED.
CONDITION: VERY GOOD/FINE overall (this was well cared for) it shows typical very minor use marks / spots etc. considering suspected age! Not mis-shapened. Review pictures (please ignore reflections).
Lots of Really Great Stunning items to add to your collection. Starting each lot at very reasonable prices.
Please review picture(s) for condition etc. Not new, but Used Good Estate Condition with expected use on treasured old items. No Monograms or Removals not noted - Some hand washing/polishing needed! Vintage heirloom quality, these were used for 30+ years for entertaining, as the items were acquired post World War II. This is an outstanding, truly versatile, group/set of good weight/heft, elegant pattern. offer based on info above, but know these were from a very good collection of very fine household goods that were well taken care of.
No major flaws or damages not mentioned, expect general marks, spots, scratches, wear and patina commensurate with age and use of treasured serverware/flatware used for special meals/holidays. All this has been stored away in the box for many years and a simple cleaning/polishing will make it look even more elegant on your table. Most or all hosts would feel quite comfortable using this when entertaining the most special guests in your home.
Please review other listings now & later... Silver - More Gorham Chantilly (other family sets/collection) and very good quality estate things from Grandparent's cottage.
Check our other items add us to your favorite sellers, this year we must empty a family storage locker of things. More Sterling & Silverplate items to be listed.
You must include your full shipping address with your PayPal payment. Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
1. We check my email every night for questions, so please email any questions and we'll be pleased to answer them.
2. All sales are final. No returns, refunds or adjustments. If in doubt, don't offer.
3. We accept PayPal only. Really. If you offer please know, that through PayPal.com - you - can select to pay by check or credit card. We no longer accept mailed payments.
4. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful offer. As the winning buyer, you are liable to pay for all items you won at sale. You must complete the payment immediately. Failure to do so within 3 days could result in cancellation of the sale and a negative posting to your account.
5. Shipping will be Priority Mail by United States Postal Service. We will ship within one week of the finish of the sale.
6. CONDITION: Every attempt is made to describe any damage or faults honestly & accurately. Please ask BEFORE offerding if you require further clarification. A offer will taken as an indication that the condition of the item understood & accepted.
7. If the item is damaged during shipping, the buyer must contact the shipper to resolve this matter. Seller will provide any necessary paperwork to help buyer with his/her claim. We pack carefully and this has never been an issue.
8. Any condition statement is a courtesy to a buyer, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a expert's statement of fact. We're sharing 'estate items' generally older antiques and we shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.