Co-ax Indicator Milling Machine Coaxial Coax .0005" For SaleCO-AX INDICATOR FOR MILLING MACHINE Product code
- Accuracy to Within .0002" of True Center
- .0005" Graduation
- 6-7/8 Length
- 3/8" Diameter x 7/8" Long Shank
- 9-1/2 oz. Net Weight
- 1/8" Diameter Feeler Ball
- 250 Axis Offset Measuring Range
- 5/32 to 4-1/4 Diameter Internal Capacity
- Zero to 4-1/4 Diameter External Capacity
- It is Recommended that the Operating Speed not Exceed 800 RPM Approximately
- All Points Included - Great for set ups in Mill
- Designed for Centering a Work Piece of Fixture
- Operates at Any Angle
- Use Vertical or Horizontal
- User Internal or External
- While Spindle Rotates, the Centering Indicator Always Faces the Operator
- 6 Points and Feeler Included
- Restraining Rod Center Point Feelter
- 4" Straight Feeler
- 8" Straight Feeler
- 12" Straight Feeler
- 4" Curved Feeler
- 8" Curved Feeler
- 12" Curved Feeler
- Case included
We haveother axis setter and co-ax indicator available at My store:
SHARS 4" 440V Milling Vise
- 6" wide jaw plate, 7.50" inner jaw opening, 15.80" outer jaw opening
- Made from 80,000PSI stress relief cast iron
- Vise bed hardened to 45 HRc and jaw plate hardened to 54 HRc
- Bed height Tolerance 2.875" +/-0.0005"
- Clamping repeatability +/-0.0004"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- To learn more, click here to 202-0993
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SHIPPING: UPS Ground
Buyer pays ACTUAL UPS shipping & insurance, and a $2.00 handling fee for this item to be shipped to all states within the continental United States. Hawaii, Alaska & and other United States Territories will ship via UPS BLUE. Canada will pay actual shipping costs plus duty fees via UPS.
We can combine other sales or store items to save on shipping. You may ask for freight cost before buying tools. Shippment will be made the same day as your payment is received and an UPS tracking number will be email to you.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and E-Check on PayPal.com
Illinois resident adds 8% sales tax.
If the item stated as brand new is found defective on arrival or incorrect item was shipped, buyer understands that the product will be repaired or replaced at seller's discretion, and be given a reasonable amount of time. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer. All shipping and handling fees will not be returned in any case.Any questions regarding our tools, feel free to email us at our Message Box.
This item has been shown 26620 times.