Collection Of 10 Sterling Silver .925 World’s Fair Spoons 1893, 1901, 1904, 1909 For Sale
Up for sale is a group of 10 antique sterling silver souvenir spoons all from the earliest World’s Fairs. The total sterling silver gram weight is 205 grams. Looking at the picture from left to right the first 5 spoons are from the 1893 Chicago Columbus Exposition. The next 2 are from the 1904 St. Louis World’s Fair. The next 2 are from the 1901 Pan-American Exposition and the last is from the 1909 Alaska Yukon Expo.
• Seller reserves the right to stop/cancel an lot for any reason.
• Sorry I do not accept international buyers.
• All sales have free shipping at sellers discretion
• Any winning buyer has 3 days from the end of the sale to pay for the item or items won. Failure to complete the transaction within this 3 day period will result in a voided sell and cancalation of all offers.
• Return policy is as follows:
o Buyers have a 14 day return privilege.