Color Sensational Vivids #880 Electric Orange Lipstick/lip Color Maybelline 2013 For Sale
ITEM:Color Sensational Lip Color
FLAVOR/COLOR: "#880 Electric Orange"
- New Vivids
- .15 oz / 4.2 g
Now bright goes gorgeous, never garish.
Brighter color from our exclusive vivid pigments.
Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
Why You'll Love It
Be bright and gorgeous.
- Exclusive Vivid colors are brighter
- Honey nectar formula nourishes lips
Apply lipcolor starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
STORE POLICIES:INTERNATIONAL: Please see international notes marked in RED, and please scroll down to the end of the page for IMPORTANT shipping information! PAYMENT:
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks through Paypal.
- Payment is due within 3 days, but immediate payment is greatly appreciated.
- Due to the volume of buyers we have, our payment system is automated.
- Non- paying buyers are automatically reminded via s automated system on the 4th day.
- After 7 days, non-paying buyers will receive an unpaid strike. The strike can be removed upon payment.
- If you need to make a payment arrangement, please contact us.
- Domestic packages include online tracking.
- International USPS First Class mail does not include online tracking. If you would like to add this option, please contact us for a quote. However, if there is a problem, we can track your package through our insurance company after 30 days at no charge.
- International PRIORITY and EXPRESS mail includes online tracking and insurance.
- We ship next business or same day if possible.
- We do combine shipping. After you commit to an item, do not pay. Repeat as many times as you want, then when you are ready to pay, click on MY at the top right, then click on PURCHASE HISTORY and you can combine/pay your invoice. If the adjusted s/h still seems too high, or you would like to use a flat rate package, please contact us to revise your invoice before you pay.
- We usually ship domestic packages under 14 oz in padded envelopes via FIRST CLASS MAIL through USPS (United States Postal Service). Media Mail or Parcel Post may be used on occasion. Priority Mail ships in a box (your choice upon checkout). Packages over 14 oz must be shipped via Priority Mail or Parcel Post.
- Unless otherwise chosen, we ship international packages via First Class mailin apaddedenvelopefor packages weighing up to 4 lb. We may upgrade to a flat rate package. 4lb + is shipped via Priority Mail.
- All items are thoroughly inspected by at least 2 people, and carefully packaged prior to shipment.
- We do not offer refunds for any items.
- All cosmetics and bath and body products are final sale items. We do not accept exchanges/refunds on any cosmetics or bath and body products.
- All other items are exchangeable if they are returned in the condition in which they were received. We must be contacted within 48 hours of receipt to arrange an exchange. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please read descriptions and/or ask questions prior to committing to your purchase.
- If an item was unintentionally misrepresented or a mistake was made on our part, we will make it right! Please contact us to arrange an exchange, return/refund.
Australia: 4-5 weeks for First Class Mail due to recent postal delays.
Brazil and Italy: 4-8 weeks for First Class Mail which is the normal delivery time.
All other countries: First Class Mail may vary from 1-7 weeks depending on your customs.
*Please contact your post office to inquire about delivery times.European Countries: IMPORTANT INFO RE: FRAGRANCE SALES... We do not ship fragrances to European countries (Germany, UK, etc). There are laws in the EU called Parallel Import laws that Rights Owners are using to report sellers for trademark infringement. ( A "Rights Owner" is the person who owns the trademark or "brand" rights.) EU Parallel Import laws state that a trademarked item that was not originally sold into the EU cannot be subsequently sold into the EU without infringing on the trademark rights of the Rights Owner. What this means is that Rights Owners can claim that any US seller making an item available for sale into Europe is infringing on their rights if the Rights Owner did not put the item in the market in the EU. Currently, there are Rights Owners particularly in Germany who are targeting sellers selling into Europe and claiming that those US sellers are infringing on their rights by making their fragrances available for sale into the EU (and specifically into Germany).
This item has been shown 0 times.