Commonwealth Of The Bahama Islands 1972 Silver Proof Set Franklin Mint .925/.800
This item has been shown 0 times.
Commonwealth Of The Bahama Islands 1972 Silver Proof Set Franklin Mint .925/.800:
- 1972 Bahama Islands Proof Set minted by The Franklin Mint under the authorization of the Bahamas Monetary Authority
- Gorgeous 9-piece proof set, in original collector's 2-part plastic form tray (one plastic layer on the bottom of the coins, one plastic layer on the top of the coins)
- Coins: Five Dollar, Two Dollar, One Dollar, Fifty Cent, Twenty-Five Cent, Fifteen Cent, Ten Cent, Five Cent, & One Centcoins
- Certificate Letter: signed March 21, 1972
- Set Includes:pair of protective vinyl gloves, signed Certificate of Authenticity by the Bahamas Monetary Authority & Franklin Mint, leather collector's box, instruction card, proof set information card and embossed & signed Franklin Mint letter
- Silver Content: .925 Sterling Silver and .800 Silver
- This collection is sure to add value to any collector's display!
- Proof set is intact and in uncirculated,excellent condition
- It has always been stored properly within its original packaging and protective layers
- Plastic seal was peeled back by a Coin Dealerto look at the coins up close, but all coins were kept intact, and plastic seal was put back in place
- The Two Dollar coin looks like it needs very minor polish (perhaps from a mild air leak, but I didn't want to touch it)
- The Fifty Cent coin looks like it has a mild scuff on the upper right part of the coin, cause unknown, as these have been stored properly while in our family's possession
- RARE PROOF SET, EXTREMELY VALUABLE!!
Questions or More Photos?Message me! This item will ship within one day ofPay-Pal payment.