Cactus Reknown Artist Kati Roberts, Pastel Abstract Hand Signed Artwork 29x30
This item has been shown 10 times.
Cactus Reknown Artist Kati Roberts, Pastel Abstract Hand Signed Artwork 29x30:
- Pastel Abstract with Metallic Detailing
- Artist: Kati Roberts ( SEE BIO BELOW OF REKNOWN ARTIST)
- From Tucson Arizona; her artwork tends to range from $500 to $3000
- Framed and Matted Abstract
- Size of framed work: 29 x 30 3/4
- Back panel has the title, artists name, size of work
- Matted with a double mat:
- Inner edge: black
- Outer mat: dusty rose
- Framed with rose gold tone metal frame
- Minimalist frame
- Good pre-owned condition.
- Glass is in good condition, free from nicks, chips, cracks, pitting, scratches and scuffs.
- Edgesof the glass may contain minor residue on the underside
- Frame shows minor wear, including some small dints and scuffs. (Please see photos for details)
- Backing paper appears to be in good condition.
- Back stickers are in good condition.
- Please see photos for details.
- PLEASE NOTE: An Additional Handling charge of 2.99 for insurance added to postage for breakage.
Kati Roberts is a self-taught artist who uses the monotype process as her medium. As the word monotype suggests, each work of art is created individually and completed as an original. All inks, paints and pastels are applied by hand. No presses or screens are used. Kati calls her art "mixed media monotypes," as she uses many different materials and applications.Kati is always striving toward innovation. She and her art progress constantly as she works with different ideas, formats and colors. Recently she has been working with handmade papers, metals, and large-scale canvas as well as some unique new colors. "My fascination with color and movement continues. As colors change, so does the depth and illusion of color. Color is still more important than design or image, and you can't have a world without color!" Her colors are fresh and lively and her architectural and geometric formats are visually pleasing.
Kati’s works are displayed in corporate offices nationwide, and with strong gallery support and private collector enthusiasm, she continues to create a prolific body of work that is enjoyed by many.Kati Roberts is a self-taught artist who uses the monotype process as her medium. Each work is done individually and completed as an original. No presses or screens are used. All inks, paints, and pastels are applied by hand. Her colors are fresh and lively and her formats are architectural and geometric. Currently her works are in corporate installations nationwide, and with string gallery support, and private collector's enthusiasm, she continues to create a prolific balance of works that are appreciated by many.
When an item is classified "used", "vintage" "antique" or "old", please do not expect that it will be in perfect or new condition. It has had a previous life so naturally it will have some signs of use/wear. I aim to be as accurate and helpful as possible, and will draw attention to any significant feature or fault, in text and/or the photos. Text and photos form my descriptions so please review carefully before you place a offer. All items are photographed in the best lighting possible, generally on a white cloth background to give the best image representation; still, colors will vary from monitor to monitor. You are welcome to contact me and ask questions.
Please visit our online constant deals.
RobinsNestOnlinefocuses on selling vintage, new and old stock, jewelry, books and resale items.
Fantastic Watchesfocuses on selling famous brand pre-owned watches all starting on sale at 99 cents.
Zoom Deluxeis a Gateway to America's greatest watch bargains.