Campbell Hausfeld 5 Rhp 80 Gallon Air Compressor Model Tq312600rb Refurbished


Campbell Hausfeld 5 Rhp 80 Gallon Air Compressor Model Tq312600rb  Refurbished

This item has been shown 0 times.

Buy Now

Campbell Hausfeld 5 Rhp 80 Gallon Air Compressor Model Tq312600rb Refurbished:
$995


This sale is for a Factory fresh refurbished Campbell Hausfeld Shop Air 80 Gallon Air Compressor (Model #: TQ312600RB ) from a Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Dealer: This Campbell Hausfeld 5 Hp 80 Gallon Single Stage (1 Phase) commercial Air Compressor is manufacturer refurbished. PLEASE NOTE: these units requires a dedicated 30 AMP breaker on 10 gauge wire and Campbell Hausfeld recommend that larger 220V - 240V units are wired directly to the breaker box. Thank you!
In stock and ready to ship !!!The specifications are as follows:* Model #: TQ312600RB
* Color: BLACK (as pictured but black in color; see picture # 2)
* Ideal for automotive repair and restoration.
* With air delivery of 16 CFM, this compressor will easily run high demand air tools such as D/A sanders and grinders.
* 80 gallon ASME code tank - assures safe operation.
* CAST IRON Four Cylinder Pump.
* Up to 7,500 hours extended life.
* Pump speed is only 840 RPM for smooth running and quieter operation
Easy Drain.
* Convenient access to tank drain.
* No need to reach under the tank.
* Running HP: 5 HP Motor with Overload Protection.
* Operates on 208-230 volt single phase power.
* No special motor starter required.
* Running SCFM @ 90 psi: 16 SCFM
* Running SCFM @ 40 psi: 17.3 SCFM
* Maximum PSI: 155 PSI
* Voltage: 208-230V single phase
* Amperage: 30 AMP
* Duty cycle: 80% running, then 20% rest (per hour, 80% = 48 minutes, then remaining 20% rest = 12 minutes minimum).
* Length: 31"
* Width: 42"
* Height: 80"
* Warranty: 1 Year Limited from Campbell Hausfeld
* Weight: 410.00 lbs
* "GRADE A" Refurbished air compressor (professionally restore to 'next to new condition' by Campbell Hausfeld).
* Enjoy INSTANT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT using Money Bookers and PayPal !
* Free shipping to lower 48 State ONLY, including lift gate service. Please state if your address is residential. If a residence, a contact number will be require for delivery appointment and a residential delivery service fee of $40.00 will apply to certain residential deliveries (i.e., lowest possible price + lift gate + residential delivery = $40.00 fee). If a business address, then the business name is required. - THANK YOU!!! All international buyers are required to contact me to get shipping quote. Shipping cost does NOT include duty/customs and brokerage charges, which is the responsibility of international buyers to pay.SHIPPING IS FREE TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, INCLUDING LIFT GATE SERVICE (additional fees of $40.00 apply for residential delivery only)!!! ALL USA BUYERS NEED TO STATE WHETHER THEIR ADDRESS IS RESIDENTIAL OR BUSINESS. Additional shipping costs apply to international shipments - international buyers contact DCR Tools for shipping costs.
Please feel free to ask any question you may have about this or any other Campbell Hausfeld product! Replacement and service parts are also available. Please call 954-200-8705. I'll be glad to be of YOU FOR VIEWING!



Campbell Hausfeld 5 Rhp 80 Gallon Air Compressor Model Tq312600rb Refurbished:
$995

Buy Now



Gast Vacuum Pump End Cap Ak510 Fits Mod  0323, 0523, 0823, 1023, & 1423 picture
Gast Vacuum Pump End Cap Ak510 Fits Mod 0323, 0523, 0823, 1023, & 1423


Gast 4lcb-10-m400x Piston Air Compressor Compressed Air Vacuum Pump W/ Warranty picture
Gast 4lcb-10-m400x Piston Air Compressor Compressed Air Vacuum Pump W/ Warranty


 California Air Tools Ultra Quiet Air Compressor ~ Model # Cat-9010d picture
California Air Tools Ultra Quiet Air Compressor ~ Model # Cat-9010d


General International 1.5hp 6-gallon Horizontal Air Compressor picture
General International 1.5hp 6-gallon Horizontal Air Compressor


California Air Tools Sp-9414 110-volt 60-hz 3/4-hp 120-psi Air Compressor Motor picture
California Air Tools Sp-9414 110-volt 60-hz 3/4-hp 120-psi Air Compressor Motor


Quincy 40 Hp Air Compressor Model: Qst 40 With 120 Gallon Tank picture
Quincy 40 Hp Air Compressor Model: Qst 40 With 120 Gallon Tank