Cdv - Portrait Of Woman In Dress - Nashville, Tenn.
This item has been shown times.
Cdv - Portrait Of Woman In Dress - Nashville, Tenn.:
Plain Jane 1
CDV - PORTRAIT OF WOMAN IN DRESS - NASHVILLE, TENN.
Carte de visite, 4' x 2 7/16'. Civil War era portrait of a woman seated in hoop skirt. Photographers backmark for Morse’s Gallery of the Cumberland, Nashville, Tennessee. 3 cent green revenue stamp on back. Has some very minor wear along edges and soiling, overall fine cond. See scan. Domestic post will be $2.20
Thank you for your interest in the item.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All merchandise is unconditionally guaranteed as to originality and description.
- Payment is to be received within 7 days after notification.
- Due to several factors, we ship to U.S. and Canada only.
- To comply with 's policy, paypal is the required method of payment. Please email me if special attention is needed. Items are usually sent within 2 days upon payment.
- In most cases, the most cost efficient means of shipping will be offered. Books are generally sent USPS media mail.
Counter by saleTamer