Cedar Wood Leather Horse Sculpture 'wild Pride' Hand Carved Novica Peru
This item has been shown 14 times.
Cedar Wood Leather Horse Sculpture 'wild Pride' Hand Carved Novica Peru:
TL12 Cedar and leather accent sculpture, 'Wild Pride'
Delivery by Mother's Day (5/12/2019) guaranteed with STANDARD shipping ($7.00) if payment received by 4/24/2019
Look below for more details about our shipping guarantee
Wild and proud, a horse stands on its hind legs with equine elegance. Johnny Chamba carves the fantastic creature by hand, expertly sculpting cedar wood with vivid realism, which includes an ornate leather saddle.
Artist: Johnny Chamba
MORE FROM THIS ARTISTItem Details Size
13.5 inches H x 4.3 inches W x 11.3 inches DWeight 1.57 pounds Materials Cedar wood, leather, zamac Additional Info
Each artwork is unique -- wood grain, color, and pattern will differ slightly from picture
Eco-Friendly: carved from natural and sustainable wood
Photos are representative of the item being offered, but are not necessarily of the exact item you would receive. As is the nature of handcrafted items, there may be very slight variations from one piece to the next.See Listing InfoCURRENT PRICE: US $280.95SUGGESTED RETAIL
Our prices are significantly lower than suggested retail amounts. By cutting out all traditional middlemen we can bring you the best prices on the highest quality items, direct from the region of origin.Shipping Information
Mother's Day GUARANTEE FOR LOWER 48 STATES
Delivery by 5/12/2019 guaranteed with STANDARD shipping ($7.00) if payment received by 4/24/2019
Delivery by 5/12/2019 guaranteed with EXPEDITED shipping ($32.00) if payment received by 5/5/2019
- BE SURE TO NOTE THE "PAY BY DATE" AND COST FOR THE SHIPPING SERVICE(S) INDICATED ABOVE IF YOU NEED IT BY 5/12/2019 -- OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON TIME
Standard Same as Standard
$7.00 2 to 4 weeks USA (Alaska or Hawaii)
Expedited $32.00 3 to 8 business days United Kingdom $53.00 3 to 8 business days (excluding Customs processing time at destination) COMBINED SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE sales
- If you win multiple sales that will ship from the same country, you may qualify for a combined shipping discount.
- IMPORTANT: In order to qualify for a combined shipping discount, you must pay for all qualifying items at the same time.
- Want to save on shipping? Find other items that ship from our Andes office: Shop more from Andes
- Ships direct from NOVICA office in Peru.
- Shipping costs include insurance.
- For USA (50 states): Shipping costs cover all import fees.
- Sales tax will be added for all items shipped to California, Missouri or Texas.
- For Non-USA: Customers are responsible for all duty, tax, & brokerage fees that may be due upon delivery (shipping costs cover freight charges only).
- There will be a charge for all refused / unclaimed shipments
- We can ship orders with Standard shipping service to the USA to a PO Box. Orders with Expedited shipping and those shipping outside the USA require a physical address. Sorry, we are not able to ship to APO/FPO addresses at this time.
- For expedited or international shipping fees, you must manually "Add" the additional amount when paying by Paypal. For example, if you want the 8.00 Expedited shipping and the Standard shipping is 5.00, you must "Add" an additional 3.00 to your payment.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Paypal accepted.
- Payment must be made within 7 business days.
- Positive response will be given within 20 days after you have received the item.
"I work together with my brother. We prefer cedar, although it is a very hard wood and difficult to carve. Our inspiration comes from our lives, everything that surrounds us?."
"Transforming a piece of wood into a personage that comes to life little by little is a unique experience. It is very gratifying. "I'm Johnny Chamba and I was born in Piura on April 20, 1974. I lived with my grandmother in the village of Paraiso until I was 17, and I thank God she is still alive. Then I enlisted in the army for a few years to serve my country. "My childhood with Grandmother was wonderful but also challenging. Because our village was so far off the beaten track, I had no opportunities for development. "Life has given me a treasure chest of surprises ? much happiness, some sorrow and the heartbreak of not having my real mother with me. But despite all the adversities we find along the way, I made it to Lima and started helping out in a carpentry workshop. I began by sanding artisan pieces, then I discovered I could create them, too. My interest in woodcraft grew until I was able to develop a figure from a thick branch. "Today, I have a small workshop in my home, equipped with basic tools such as chisels, knives, nails and sandpaper. I work together with my brother. We prefer cedar, although it is a very hard wood and difficult to carve. Our inspiration comes from our lives, everything that surrounds us, and what is native to our village. "We'd like you to become acquainted with our art, our work, our dedication to each sculpture we make and every piece of wood we carve. We thank God for the opportunity we have with Novica to make this possible. Our works are crafted with all the affection possible so that we can share a little bit of ourselves with you."
MORE FROM THE ARTIST More NOVICA Treasures...
In association with National Geographic, NOVICA is the largest seller of quality handcrafted fair trade goods on and has been actively saleing rare artisan crafts since 1998.LEARN MORE ABOUT NOVICA ALL JEWELRY ALL DECOR CLOTHING &
ACCESSORIES PAINTINGS RINGS BRACELETS NECKLACES EARRINGS SCULPTURE MASKS LAMPS & LIGHTING AREA RUGS TABLEWARE FURNITURE JEWELRY BOXES HAMMOCKS