Charming Diamond Red Ruby Emerald Gemstone 925 Silver Hoop Earrings T6418
This item has been shown 0 times.
Charming Diamond Red Ruby Emerald Gemstone 925 Silver Hoop Earrings T6418:
JEWELEXI- Fine Silver Jewelery in titles & description
- Add to Saved sellers
- Sign up for Store newsletter
- Ending Soon
- Newly Listed
- Lowest Priced
- All sales
- All Items
STONE BY COLOR RING SIZE 4 5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11
SHAPEFine Diamond Jewelry by JEWELEXI UNIQUE JEWELS FROM AROUND THE WORLD sale management tools, Each exquisite piece is hand crafted in pure 925 silver studded with dazzling genuine gemstones. Each exquisite piece is hand crafted in pure 925 silver studded with dazzling genuine gemstones. Each exquisite piece is hand crafted in pure 925 silver studded with dazzling genuine gemstones.
2.97cts DIAMOND RED RUBY EMERALD GEMSTONE 925 SILVER HOOP EARRINGS T6418
- Carat weight
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of the item’s shipment date.
- Sales tax is collected for all orders being shipped to Illinois, where our company is headquartered. If you are a legally exempt organization or an authorized reseller, please fax the appropriate documents prior to paying for your order.
- All items MUST be in their original condition, not worn or altered.
- We do our best to provide a true representation of our products. Sometimes, because of enlarging the photo or because of individual monitor settings, there may be slight variations in colors.
- Occasionally we discover that an item is damaged and we are unable to ship it. We reserve the right to cancel any order and refund the money paid.
- If for any reason, you are not satisfied, please email us through ’s Ask the Seller a Question for a resolution before leaving neutral or negative response.
- $4.95 for the first item; $1.50 for each additional item combined onto the same invoice.
- $6.95 for first item - $2.00 for each additional item (International)
- We ship to the Worldwide.
- You can combine up to 30 items over a 14-day period, starting with the date of the first win.
- When combining, please request a combined invoice so all items
are paid with one transaction.
- You may pay by PayPal. All major credit cards accepted.
- Jewelexi’s designers and craftsmen bring you the latest in jewelry fashions.
- All products sold are brand new merchandise.
- The photos in our sales are of the actual product you will receive.
- We guarantee that you will love our silver jewelry; it’s always a good value
- Master craftsmen and stone cutters are employed in making our jewelry.
- Our sterling silver is .925. We guarantee silver content.
- We offer a 14-day return policy with no restocking fee
- Your order is packed with great care and shipped promptly for a reasonable fee.
Product Description Model #: TE-6418 Metal type: .925 Silver Style Earrings Stone Weight
2.94cts Diamond Weight
0.03cts Size: (inch) 6/8 Weight (in Grams)
DIAMOND, RUBY, EMERALD, SAPPHIRE Detail
RUBY, EMERALD, BLUE SAPPHIRE OVAL, DIAMOND
Jewelexi offers the largest collection of the world's finest cut diamond jewelry. Pre-selected for exceptional quality, the cut, color, and clarity of our diamond jewelry is evaluated based on a standardized grading scale. We are proud to offer the lowest priced diamond & gemstone jewelry anywhere on the internet. Due to our direct buying sources from 12 different countries we can offer you quality with variety from all around the world.4 Cs Of Diamonds
Various characteristics of diamonds are graded and categorized by the diamond industry. Learning about diamonds is first learning about the "four Cs" of diamonds which are considered the most important grades and categories:
These are the criteria jewelers use when grading diamonds, and they're the ones you'll need to understand to buy the right diamond for you.Cut
Cut is probably the most important, and most challenging, of the four Cs to understand. The brilliance of a diamond depends heavily on its cut.Clarity
Most diamonds contain some inner flaws, or inclusions, that occur during the formation process. The visibility, number and size of these inclusions determine what is called the clarity of a diamond. Diamonds that are clear create more brilliance, and thus are more highly prized, and priced.Color
Colorless diamonds are the most desirable since they allow the most refraction of light (sparkle). Off white diamonds absorb light, inhibiting brilliance.Carat Weight
A carat is the unit of weight by which a diamond is measured. Because large diamonds are found less commonly than small diamonds, the price of a diamond rises exponentionaly to its size. Read this guide to get a better understanding of what a carat is and how it affects the appearance of a diamond.
Terms of Sale :
WHY JEWELEXI :
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
store | About Us | response | F.A.Q.'s | Current Listings| Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 Jewelexi| ★ D I A M O N D S