Chicago Faucets 786-gn2fccp Sink Faucet
This item has been shown 0 times.
Chicago Faucets 786-gn2fccp Sink Faucet:
never opened- factory sealed
Model #: 786-GN2FCCP
- 8" Fixed Centers
- GN2FC- 5-1/4" Flow Control Rigid / Swing Gooseneck Spout
- 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) Laminar Flow Control Insert in Spout Inlet
- 317-PR- 4" Wristblade Handle
- 377-XT- Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridge
- 1/2" NPSM Supply Inlets and Coupling Nut for 3/8" or 1/2" Flexible Riser
- Chrome Plate Finish
Etown02 sales would like to make your experience as a buyer a good one, please review the following:
1)Please look at pictures- they are an important part of the listing. I may in some cases take a picture of the package and not write that info in the description. Look at BOTH the description and the pictures to make the decision in buying the item listed. Use the zoom and/or enlarge options under the pictures.
2)Ask Questions: Please ask specific questions that help you make the decision about what you are buying. Please feel free to google model numbers listed or go to manufacturer's website for information also. Please don't ask me technical questions, I am not a plumber, electrician, mechanic or engineer. If your unsure about an item please don't buy it.
3)Return policy most of my items are not returnable. Its the nature of these type of sales. If you are unsure of an item please do not buy it from me. If for some reason I have made a mistake in the description contact me through , not directly through email, I check my messages more often than my email.
4)Shipping Time- I always do my best to get items sold out right away. I do on occasion go out of town for a day or two. Your item will be shipped within 2 business days unless otherwise stated in the listing. I almost always get items out the next day BUT this is never guaranteed. Please do not buy an item if you cannot live with the shipping time listed.
5)Price - Price is firm. Please do not ask me to take less than what I am asking unless it has a best offer option or you are looking for combined shipping.
6)Payment- paypal ONLY. If you are picking an item up, please pay via paypal or pay cash when you pick it . 7)Shipping- If the listing says UPS I am shipping via Fedex. does not currently have a calculator for shipping via fedex so I use their UPS calculator. Also I may on occasion ship via priority mail instead of the listed UPS. This is based on time it takes to reach your destination. (fedex is 20 minutes from my house and I do not make it there every day but the post office is 2 minutes from my house) If the cost is similiar I may opt to send your item priority mail. If this is not ok you must tell me at the time of purchase. Basically high dollar and heavy items go fedex.
8) I live in Ohio, If you are from California, Washington, Utah etc. It takes more time and money to ship to you. Shipping cost and whether I use Fedex or USPS is based on the weight of an item and how far it has to go. I have had emails from customers from these areas complaining about cost or time it takes to receive an item. Please be fair, look at tracking to see if I shipped your item out right away ( within 2 business days unless otherwise stated) Realize that if I lived in California, I could ship that 5 pound item to you much cheaper than if I am in Ohio. If you are unhappy with the shipping cost, dont buy the item, you know the cost up front. also gives a estimated delivery range, most items reach you by that time frame.
I am not a representative of any manufacturer. My items come from businesses that have closed.