Chinese Qianlong Period Bixie Seal Qing Dynasty White Jade Pebble 18th Century
This item has been shown -1 times.
Chinese Qianlong Period Bixie Seal Qing Dynasty White Jade Pebble 18th Century:
Click hereto see all the beautiful pieces of Jade and Asian Antiques we have for sale.Above is a video preview of our other items that we have listed or will be listed shortly.
Age: Qianlong Period 18th Century
Size: 1.3inches high .75 inches wide
Description: Very fine white jade pebble seal carved with a Bixie. The lion's head and hind-quarters are accented in yellowish orange highlights. Pierced under the tail for a tassel to hang. Seal is uncarved to bottom. This is a very rare opportunity to have a genuine antique seal in extremely fine material the bottom of which can be carved however you like.
Provenance: Canadian Collection of Jade
Material: Fine slightly off-white material with russet skin to one side. Material without any inclusions or faults, very high quality material that was carefully chosen.
Condition: Very slight flea-bite to edge less than 1mm
Please ask all questions prior to offerding, making an offer or clicking buy-it-now. All information provided is an approximation for buyers to better be able to make informed decisions. Please rely on your own expertise. Colour of photos can vary from one monitor to another.
- We have a 3 to 5 Day handling period used to properly pack each packages and to make sure all proper paperwork is done but packages might leave our hands sooner than that.
- American Customers will receive their package via USPS. Priority mail will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- Canadian Customers will receive their packages via Canada post. An expedited service will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- International Customers will receive their package via USPS. A service with tracking, insurance and signature will be used.
International Customers might have to pay their countries taxes and duties. As sellers we are not responsible for these fees.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.