Christian Life Of Sgt. Ben B. Hunt-kia 41st Bomb Group Aaf Pacific Ww2-vtg-bible For Sale
I will be listing a large number of vintage military & history books over the next few days— if you have a moment, please take a look at my other listings.
Staff Sergeant Ben B. Hunt: His Christian Life and Testimony in the Army
By Jean C. Keegstra De Boer (Goree, Texas)
Published by: No Publisher Info Given
This 81-page booklet was written & apparently self-published after WW2 by a woman whose son, Sgt. Ben B. Hunt, was killed when his B-25 was shot down in the Marshall Islands in 1944 (Sgt. Hunt served with the 41st Bomb Group).
The booklet contains all the letters he sent home to Texas, first during training (he had enlisted right after Pearl Harbor), and then while he was overseas. There is also narrative along the way by his mother explaining the context (where he was, where his brother was serving at the time, etc.)
Sgt. Hunt and his mother were deeply religious Christians and this booklet is infused with evidence of their deep faith. Those looking for exciting combat stories won’t find it here. This book is, needless to say, very touching.
Covers are age-toned & lightly soiled; otherwise a tight booklet with pages in very good condition
My book condition-rating scale:
1) Excellent 2) Very Good 3) Good 4) Fair 5) Poor
Please note: I offer mainly used vintage & antique books so I hardly ever rate anything “Excellent” because there is usually some kind of defect, even though relatively minor, in antique books.
Thanks for looking,
Questions always welcome!
Additional important info:
1) Please check outmy excellent response and offer with confidence!
2) I will gladly combine shipping on multiple purchases. I will charge you just the ACTUAL mailing cost (no extra “handling fees” from me ever).
3) If you are in any way dissatisfied with your purchase upon receipt, please let me know. My goal is a happy customer!In theunlikely event I fail to describe an item accurately or omit important information,I will gladly take the item back and refund your money, including shipping both ways.
4) International buyers must contact me first before offerding.
5)I accept all forms of payment (PayPal, pers. checks, M.O.'s).
This item has been shown 0 times.