Christmas Candles Christmas Gift Hand Carved Candle Large Candle Handmade 10inch For SaleIf you want to buy more of this candle, please contact me. International tracking provided.Carved candlesis ourfamily business inwhich eachcandleis madewith love!Carved candles are created according to the 16th century technology.
This candle is a stunning unique carved candle, which is a piece of art even when it is not burning. And when it is, it floods the room with soft and colorful light coming from its numerous curves.
The height of this large candle 10 inches (25 cm), weight about 2.6 pounds (1200grams).
Your item is packed securely, so it will arrive quickly, and beautifully, just as you information:
Dear customer! It is very important to me that when you buy my candles as a gift for yourself, your friends or your family that they are received in time and enjoyed. Please keep in mind the lead time for the delivery of the candles:
1) I promise to make and send you your candle in 3-5 working days.
2) - Delivery to the U.S. from Israel takes 2-3 weeks.
- Delivery to Australia takes 3-4 weeks (sometimes 2 weeks, but I can not promise it)
- Delivery to Europe takes 1-2 weeks.
Thank you for purchasing my candles!Creating
The root of the manufacturing technology of carved candles is in the 16th century, the elegant BAROQUE period. The preparation technique is quite complicated, as well as extremely fascinating.
1. The first step is to dip the cast of hard paraffin into liquid colorful paraffin wax. It is necessary to monitor the temperature of the liquid paraffin wax during the dipping. In case the paraffin will not be hot enough, it will harden too fast and it will not be possible to carve it.
2. The second step is the actual carving. This is the most creative and fascinating part of the candle preparation – the step of interpretation of the artist’s fantasy and imagination into the reality. For the purpose of carving special tools are used. The artist needs to decide upon the design in advance, in order for his motions to be quick and exact, since one has only a quarter an hour before the candle cools down and hardens.
3. The third and the last step is to dip the carved candle into a special acrylic lacquer in order to create shine and to protect the prepared candle from the outer cold and hot damages, as well as from the dust accumulation.
This item has been shown times.