Chubby Checker – For 'teen Twisters Only Vinyl Lp Record Album P 7009
This item has been shown 50 times.
Chubby Checker – For 'teen Twisters Only Vinyl Lp Record Album P 7009:
This listing is for Chubby Checker – For 'Teen Twisters Only Vinyl LP Record Album P 7009.
Label: Parkway – P 7009Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, StereoCountry: USReleased: 1961Genre: RockStyle: Rock & Roll, Twist
Condition: Jacket: Very Good Vinyl: Very Good
A1 The Lose Your Inhibitions Twist 2:23A2 Peppermint Twist 2:05A3 Your Lips And Mine 2:11A4 Slow Twistin' 2:31A5 The Fly 2:27A6 Shout 2:59B1 Twist-A-Long 2:36B2 Love Is Like A Twist 2:16B3 Runaround Sue 2:28B4 Twistin' The Blues 2:32B5 Dear Lady Twist 2:13B6 Twistin' Bones 2:24
Chubby Checker (born Ernest Evans; October 3, 1941) is an American rock 'n roll singer and dancer. He is widely known for popularising many dance styles including the twist dance style, with his 1960 hit cover of Hank Ballard & The Midnighters' R&B hit "The Twist" and the Pony with hit "Pony Time". In September 2008, "The Twist" topped Billboard's list of the most popular singles to have appeared in the Hot 100 since its debut in 1958, an honor it maintained for an August 2013 update of the list. He also popularized the "Limbo Rock" and its trademark limbo dance, as well as various dance styles such as The Fly.CONDITION Descriptions:
I base the condition of each of my Records off of 's Grading System.• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Thanks for checking out this item! We have many related items listed, so be sure to check our other listings for similar items! We DO combine orders for savings on shipping so add multiples to your cart. Reasonable offers are highly considered, unreasonable ones are not... :-)! Still have a ton of "not listed" inventory, so if you looking for something specific, please inquire as we may just be able to find it for you. We ship 6 days a week, so the faster you pay, the faster we ship! Thanks again for your visit and even more so if you purchase something! Im sure you will be as happy as we are!