Civil War Petticoat - Fancy Dress
This item has been shown 0 times.
Civil War Petticoat - Fancy Dress:
Available for sale is a fancy dress petticoat. This is an ideal petticoat, perfect to wear under your favorite ball gown or dress. This petticoat is custom made, by me, not shipped from a sweatshop. Please allow 10 days for construction prior to shipping.
This year is the 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg, so order early!
- Made of white cotton muslin.
- measures up to 50" long.
- gathered, drawstring waistband 2" larger than your waist size for a comfortable fit.
- deep 15-17" eyelet trimmed ruffle
- 5 lengthening tucks - an authentic period technique.
- all seams serged or salvedge.
- displayed on a 150" hoop, which is not included.
- shown with a matching camisole which is available as a separate sale.
- ruffled bottom is approximately 320" around
- Your choice of ribbon color trimming
My customers tell me my petticoats are too nice to hide under a gown or dress, and several have worn them as skirts. This petticoat would look stunning with a starched white blouse! Winning buyer please email with waist size and preferred length for petticoat.
Email if you have any questions.
Shipping by priority mail.
On Aug-13-08 at 20:02:11 PDT, seller added the following information:
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Vendio!