Cobalt Blue Belt Buckle & 2 Buttons Le Chic Retro 1940s Mid Century Moc Nos
This item has been shown 538 times.
Cobalt Blue Belt Buckle & 2 Buttons Le Chic Retro 1940s Mid Century Moc Nos:
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
Cobalt Blue Belt Buckle & 2 Buttons Le Chic Retro 1940s Mid Century MOC NOS
- Cobalt blue belt buckle & 2 buttons
- Lightly speckled with white dots
- Hard plastic
- Pressed with a diamond design
- Circa 1940s - 1950s
Maker: Le Chic
- Buckle is 2 1/4" diameter
- Will accomodate a belt up to 1 1/4" wide
- Buttons are 1 1/2" old stock
- Dusty from storage over the years
- Good vintage condition
- Card has tears, folds, & yellowing
PLEASE CLICK HERE to see more belt buckles available in my offerDING:
- Most of my items are vintage & will naturally show wear from age & use.
- Photos are part of the description -please examine them carefully!
- If you are not sure what you are offerding on, please ASK QUESTIONS!
- is important to me!
- Before leaving anything other than a 5 star positive response, PLEASE contact me to resolve any problems!
- I will gladly consider any reasonable offer
- Offers for half or less than half the listed price will not be charge only the amount billed by USPS plus a small handling fee for supplies
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
NEW ITEMS EACH WEEK! Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Thanks for offerding! (Buckle Bag) Stock # 1OP1S1-LFSA60713
<div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div>