Cocochoco Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment 100ml For Sale
Cocochoco Professional "Original Formula"
Complex Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment
Chocolate Hair Care Therapy
(Cheap International Postage)
Over 1800 kitssold on this listing alone!! (check it out at the top of the listingabove the "buy it now" box)
I am an authorised distributor of the official
Cocochoco products and have been supplying to Satisfied Customers for over five years.
One x 100ml Jar of Cocochoco Complex Professional Keratin Treatment.
(SUPPLIED IN THE ORIGINALEXCLUSIVE MANUFACTURERS JAR, as in the photo)
Plus One x 50ml bottle of Pre Clarifying Shampoo.
(decanted from the manufacturers bottle into our own fully labelled bottle as in the photo)
Plus One x Pair Of Quality Latex Gloves.
Plus Full Plain English instructions
Watch The Cocochoco promo Demo Here
There is enough Keratin in each kit for ONE full treatment on long thick hair, TWO on Mid length hair, or THREE on short hair.
COCOCHOCO is now the leading smoothing system in the World!
All COCOCHOCO Keratin treatments and styling
products are specially formulated to contain natural keratin protein, which
rebuilds, restores and rejuvenates all types of hair. No more bad hair days
with COCOCHOCO Professional!
About the Basics
of Keratin - What you need to know
Keratin found in hair is called hard Keratin.
It is a protein containing amino acids.
molecules penetrate the hair cortex improving and repairing the quality of the
hair from the inside.
• The most
important amino acid in Keratin is Cystine.
• Human hair
contains Cystine at 5% in mass.
• Cystine provides
strength to the hair.
• Cystine is high
Sulphur deficiency causes hair loss.
• Sulphur maintains healthy hair and improves hair growth. It rejuvenates and revives hair, making it
grow longer, faster.
• Keratin is in our hair, skin
and nails and is formed from cells which the body sheds as new cells
push up from underneath.
• If you keep your
hair in good condition, they will serve as an insulating layer to protect the
delicate new keratin below them.
1. Wash the hair at least twice (more if there is hair product build up) with the clarifying shampoo provided.
2. Blow dry the hair using a medium heat until the hair is completely dry.
3. Comb the hair thoroughly.
4. Part hair, apply Cocochoco Keratin sparingly with a colour brush section by section one inch from the root. Shake well Before use. Apply 30ml to 50ml for each treatment (depending on length and thickness of hair) then comb through With a fine tooth comb to remove excess and ensure even distribution.
5. After 10 minutes blow dry hair using a medium heat until Hair is completely dry.
6. Straighten hair with ceramic flat irons that can maintain a constant 230c (GHD's only heat up to 180c and are therefore unsuitable) Iron the hair fully at least five times on each section.
7. 72 Hours after applying the treatment wash the hair using Salt Free ( Sodium Chloride) shampoo. Your Treatment is now complete. If you want your hair poker straight you may need to continue using your straightening irons.
After Care : Using Salt Free (SODIUM CHLORIDE) Shampoo with every wash, and Salt Free Conditioner, will help prolong your Keratin Treatment. (I sell a Competitively priced set in my shop under the Shampoo & Conditioner Category)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening? Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after colouring? Yes. For better results we recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair ? Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages ? Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
9. Can I colour my hair and do the treatment ? Yes. We recommend you colour the hair first.
10. Can I colour my hair after the treatment ? Yes. We recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when ? Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair ? No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days ? Blow dry and straighten with hot irons immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment ? Yes.
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair ? 2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo & conditioner can I use after doing the treatment ? We recommend any Sodium Chloride (SALT) free products. I sell them in my shop
17. Do I have to do touch-ups or the whole head ? The whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again ? 3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month ? Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment ? No. We recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends and have a style cut to suit your straight hair.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 3 day period ? No.
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do ? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ? NO It is not recommended.
Cocochoco Keratin Ingredients
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PURE KERATIN, Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
This item has been shown 28493 times.
Cocochoco Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment 100ml :