Cocochoco 100ml Kit Brazilian Blow Dry Hair Straightening Keratin Treatment For Sale
Cocochoco Professional "Original Formula"
Complex Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment
Chocolate Hair Care Therapy
Factory Sealed For Your Protection
(Cheap International Postage)
Over 2000 kitssold on this listing alone!! (check it out at the top of the listingabove the "buy it now" box)
I am an authorised distributor of the official
Cocochoco products and have been supplying to Satisfied Customers for over five years.
One x 100ml Factory Sealed Jar of Cocochoco Complex Professional Keratin Treatment.
(Supplied Sealed In The Original Exclusive Manufacturers Jar as in the photo)
Plus One x 50ml bottle of Pre Clarifying Shampoo.
(decanted from the manufacturers bottle into our own fully labelled bottle as in the photo)
Plus One x Pair Of Quality Latex Gloves.
Plus Full Plain English instructions
Watch The Cocochoco promo Demo Here
There is enough Keratin in each kit for ONE full treatment on long thick hair, TWO on Mid length hair, or THREE on short hair.
No wonder COCOCHOCO is now the leading smoothing system in the World!
All COCOCHOCO Keratin treatments and styling products are specially formulated to contain natural keratin protein, which rebuilds, restores and rejuvenates all types of hair. No more bad hair days with COCOCHOCO Professional!
About the Basics of Keratin - What you need to know
Keratin found in hair is called hard Keratin. It is a protein containing amino acids.
• Keratin molecules penetrate the hair cortex improving and repairing the quality of the hair from the inside.
• The most important amino acid in Keratin is Cystine.
• Human hair contains Cystine at 5% in mass.
• Cystine provides strength to the hair.
• Cystine is high in Sulphur.
• Sulphur deficiency causes hair loss.
• Sulphur maintains healthy hair and improves hair growth. It rejuvenates and revives hair, making it grow longer, faster.
• Keratin is in our hair, skin and nails and is formed from cells which the body sheds as new cells push up from underneath.
• If you keep your hair in good condition, they will serve as an insulating layer to protect the delicate new keratin below them.
IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps without taking any short cuts
- Wash the hair twice with Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry.
- Blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Comb the hair thoroughly.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Brush the Brazilian Keratin Treatment onto sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess.
- After 10 minutes, blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Using hair straighteners set at 220°C or 430°F, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment.
- Do not wash or tie up the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet re-straighten with hot hair straighteners.
- After 3 days, wash the hair with Salt-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
After Care : Using Salt Free (SODIUM CHLORIDE) Shampoo with every wash, and Salt Free Conditioner, will help prolong your Keratin Treatment. (I sell a Competitively priced set in my shop under the Shampoo & Conditioner Category)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening? Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after colouring? Yes. For better results we recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair ? Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages ? Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
9. Can I colour my hair and do the treatment ? Yes. We recommend you colour the hair first.
10. Can I colour my hair after the treatment ? Yes. We recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when ? Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair ? No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days ? Blow dry and straighten with hot irons immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment ? Yes.
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair ? 2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo & conditioner can I use after doing the treatment ? We recommend any Sodium Chloride (SALT) free products. I sell them in my shop
17. Do I have to do touch-ups or the whole head ? The whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again ? 3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month ? Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment ? No. We recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends and have a style cut to suit your straight hair.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 3 day period ? No.
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do ? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ? NO It is not recommended.
Cocochoco Keratin Ingredients
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PURE KERATIN, Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
This item has been shown 38045 times.