Conway Stewart Britannia Prototype Sterling/rose Fountain Pen
This item has been shown 10 times.
Conway Stewart Britannia Prototype Sterling/rose Fountain Pen:
You are offerding on a unused Conway Stewart Britannia prototype sterling/rose fountain pen. Pen LE#00/100 w/choice of nib (XF, F, M, B, BB, IF, IM, IB), original packaging
The Conway Stewart Britannia is a full sized pen with polished sterling silver set of by an elegant engraving design along the cap and barrel. This prototype was then plated at the factory with rose gold. Each piece is carefully crafted in in Plymouth, England to ensure the ultimate expression of fine writing for our customers. The hallmarked sterling silver forming the cap and barrel begins as solid rods of precious metal, not hollow stampings, as a result the Britannia features an imposing heft. The graceful pattern adorning the cap and barrel is inspired by Art Nouveau designs and adds the perfect finishing touch to this bold new design. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING RULES – THEY ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR offer:
• We ship only via the postal and international service with the exception of local pickup of items, which is normally an available option. All international shipments must be insured for full value and customs/VAT charges are the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot mark packages as gifts or samples.
• buyers with zero response or buyers with negative response must contact us for approval prior to placing a offer.
• Payment must be made within 3 days of end of sale. Payment is by Paypal only - all purchases must be shipped to confirmed addresses. No other forms of payment may be used.
• Here at RiKwill we’ve done our best to try to provide descriptions and pictures that will allow you to offer comfortably. If details are unclear or you need more information, please ask questions. Please try to ask questions as early as possible so we can provide you with good answers - questions asked in the last 12 hours of offerding we probably won't have time to answer properly.
• While we will accept returns, they are limited to product defects only – so please be sure you understand what you are purchasing.These simple rules and requirements allow us to provide the good service our buyers deserve. Thanks for reading - find us at Rikwill.com