Copper Moonshine Whiskey Still & Coil 12½”dia X 18 ½”h Used Antique/vintage
This item has been shown 0 times.
Copper Moonshine Whiskey Still & Coil 12½”dia X 18 ½”h Used Antique/vintage:
Copper Moonshine Whiskey Still & Coil 12½”dia x 18 ½”h Used Antique/Vintage
You are offerding on an ANTIQUE/VINTAGE Copper Moonshine Whiskey Still & Coil …
Here is what I know and can see…
- Copper construction with GREAT PATINA…not polished.
- Copper coil hand twisted…and looks it.
- Dimensions (approximate): 12 ½” diameter x 18 ½” tall without condenser coil.
- No maker’s markings…for obvious reasons.
- Heater weight (approximate without packaging): 6 pounds 11 ounces with coil.
- This is USED…there are some dents (refer to pictures)…missing one handle (refer to pictures)…bottom is dirty from being on flame (refer to pictures).
- Not tested for operation or leaks.
- Wear consistent with use and age…not cleaned or polished…refer to pictures.
- Pictures with/without flash to better show detail and condition.
- Comes as shown in pictures…no butter knife.
- Item will be well packed for shipping.
Please refer to pictures and message with any questions.
The Fine Print:
This item is being sold AS DESCRIBED in both editorial and pictorial form. There are no returns or refunds unless/except as stated in the “Return Policy” of this listing. Refer to item descriptions and pictures. Please offer accordingly.
STRIVE FOR 5’s:
ITEM AS DESCRIBED: I will take the best pictures I can for posting. I will post as many pictures as necessary to show the item. I will describe the item as accurately as possible; both the good and the bad, so please read entire description.
COMMUNICATION: I will try and respond to every question asked, and message sent, in a timely manner. I will update when an item is shipped. I always leave response for the Buyer.
SHIPPING TIME: I usually ship next business day...USPS in the morning, Monday thru Friday on the way to work, and even sometimes on Saturday, though the PO by my house is not customer friendly. Remember, paying an invoice late Thursday night or on Friday usually means that it will ship next-business-day…on Monday.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES: I mainly ship by USPS, sometimes UPS for larger type packages. The sale will state which method. I will combine and discount shipping for multiple purchases. Refer to sale offer Block for how this item will be shipped. I only ship USPS for international purchases.
All items are well packaged for shipping.
If you need different shipping arrangements, please message/email me as soon as possible after winning the offer and before paying the invoice (if not a Buy-It-Now purchase) in order to change the shipping method. For Buy-it-Now purchases, include a message in the payment.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: The shipping charge is for POSTAGE ONLY. Custom and/or taxes, fees, VAT, Import dues, etc., is/are the responsibility of the Buyer. Shipping time once the item leaves the United States is totally up to the destination country. Tracking Numbers are entered into . Once the item leaves the United States, please do not blame the Seller for slow delivery or tax add-ons in your country. I ship by rules…actual price paid is entered on the Customs Form and the “Merchandise” box is checked. DO NOT ask me to mark as “gift”.