Crochet Frik Striped Jewish Holy Hat Yarmulke Knitted Tribal Jewish Yamaka Kippa
This item has been shown 25 times.
Crochet Frik Striped Jewish Holy Hat Yarmulke Knitted Tribal Jewish Yamaka Kippa:
Body-Soul-N-SpiritWe wear a kippah as a sign of respect and to remind us that G-d is watching over us. The Kippah signifies our awareness and submission to the presence of the Holy One Blessed Be He. These lovely woven exotic kippahs / head coverings / hats have a colorful pattern design and have small beads and mirrors embroidered into them
The kippah has some powerful references in Talmudic literature, where it is associated with a sincere reverence for G-d.
In Kiddushin 31a - R. Honah Ben Joshua declares that he "never walked four cubits with his head uncovered . . . Because the Divine Presence is always over my head." Berachot 60b, it is written, "When he spreads a cloth upon his head he should say: Blessed are you (G-d) . . . Who crowns Israel with splendor." Product Features: * 1 Knitted Jewish Kippah
* Size of Kippah - 21 CM / 8.26 inch
About Us • Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied.
• All of our items are selected and packaged with care and sent to you with our best wishes.
• If at any time, you have a question about something or are unsatisfied in any way, please get in touch with us and we will do our utmost to remedy the situation to your full satisfaction as soon as possible.
• We appreciate your positive response and comments and hope that a new purchase will make your day a little bit brighter.
Return Policy • 14 business-day money back. Buyer pays the return shipping.
• Please inspect your package for any damaged/missing items and notify us as soon as possible so that we can provide a solution.
• Usually We DO NOT require the buyer to return defective products. We prefer the buyer to email us a picture of the problem. Shipping • We ship all items within 2-3 business days after receiving payment, not including holidays and weekend.
• Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
• International customers are responsible for all customs duties
• Please, contact us directly for orders damaged or lost during transit.
• If the item return to us due to being uncollected from the post office or wrong address, an additional shipping fee will be needed to reship the item. Payment • PayPal is our preferred form of payment
• E-Check payments accepted via PayPal - Orders will be sent only after the E-Check has been cleared (maximum of two weeks). Contact Us • We replay to all messages, usually, within 24 hours. If you do not receive a reply, please contact again as a message was sent.
• Please allow us additional time to respond to messages that are sent over the weekend.
• Please use as the primary source of communication.