Cuisinart Ice-50bc Supreme Ice Cream Maker For SalePowered by Frooition Pro
From the Manufacturer The Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker
Now you can delight family and friends with decadently rich homemade ice creams, light fruit sorbets, creamy sherbets and deliciously healthy frozen yogurt. The Cuisinart Supreme Commercial Quality Ice Cream Maker has a built in compressor freezer that eliminates the need to pre-freeze the bowl, so frozen desserts and drinks are ready faster. Don't forget, extras can be added during the cycle through the opening of the transparent lid.
With the touch of a button, this stunning brushed stainless dessert maker automatically starts the process. Just add the ingredients to the mixing bowl, set the timer and create the smoothest, creamiest frozen desserts.Transparent lid. Transparent Lid with Opening
The transparent lid has an opening on top to let you add extra ingredients while the unit is in operation. Plus, you can watch the blending process in action. Add your favorite ingredients - luscious creams, fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, nuts, and even brownies - for the kind of smooth, fabulous frozen treats you usually go out to enjoy.Commercial-style compressor. Built-in Compressor
With the Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker there is nothing to freeze ahead of time. There's no need to pre-freeze the bowl. With a commercial-style compressor built into the Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker, you can make batch after batch without waiting. The ice cream making process is fully automatic. Just fill the bowl and set the timer. The Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker turns off when your frozen treat is complete. And, after making one batch, you can make another and another without waiting.One-Step Operation
Simply add your ingredients and set the timer. Unit turns off automatically when the cycle is complete and your frozen dessert is ready to enjoy.Powerful Motor Motor arm.
The top quality construction of the Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker includes a heavy-duty, built-in mixing motor, removable bowl, and mixing arm. The Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker's motor is strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, and sorbet. Expect professional performance and perfect results.Mixing paddle. Removable bucket. Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
Unit should remain upright at all times. If the unit is turned on its side or upside down, you will need to put it in upright position and wait 24 hours before using.
- Prepare recipe ingredients from the Cuisinart recipes book or from your own recipe. If you use your own recipe, be sure it yields 1½ quarts or less. For best results, prepare ingredients in an easy pour container.
- Place mixing bowl in unit.
- Pour ingredients into bowl.
- Put motor arm and lid together. Place stem of mixing paddle in the hole of bottom of the motor arm. Place hole of lid over stem until it is resting on motor arm. Push inward onto mixing arm and tabs will fit into place.
- Place mixing paddle on stem. Paddle does not fit tightly. (It is snug enough to hold paddle in but not to lock in).
- Place lid and motor arm on unit.
- Turn dial to selected time (maximum: 60 minutes) Processing will begin. The unit will stop mixing and turn itself off when set time has elapsed. Audible tone will sound to alert you that the unit is off. Note: If frozen dessert reaches maximum thickness before the set time has elapsed, the unit will stop mixing. If you don't shut off the unit manually, the timer will continue counting down to "O" and will then shut itself off.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 35-60 minutes. Processing time depends on the recipe, and the amount of dessert being made, and the temperature of the ingredients being used. Soft ice cream takes about 35-45 minutes; hard ice cream about 45-60 minutes. For firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
- Fully automatic 1-1/2-quart frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; commercial-style compressor freezer; prefreezing not required.
- Precise temperature control and efficient mixing; fully automatic 60-minute timer.
- Ingredient spout; lid, paddle, and bowl remove for easy washing; instruction/recipe book included.
- Measures 15-1/2 by 10-3/4 by 10-1/2 inches; 3-year limited warranty.
- Contact US
Shipping for this sale is FREE in the Continental US Lower 48 states only. Shipping Fees include all Handling & Insurance.
- All Appliances have USA voltage of 110/120 -- If you are buy Internationally you will need a converter
- Domestic Shipping to lower 48: All Shipping Prices Include Shipping Handling and Insurance.
- Domestic Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Territories: Please call us at 800-863-6287 for shipping quotes. The free shipping is for the lower 48 only.
- Shipping to APO/FPO's: In order to get a quote please e-mail us with your APO/FPO zip code first. We will respond with the shipping cost. Please note there are some locations we will NOT be able to ship to. The free shipping is for lower 48 only
- International Shipping: Paypal is our only accepted from of payment . Shipping charges only cover the cost of shipping and insurance. Asavings is not responsible for any customs/duty/tax/brokerage fees that may be incurred. These are the sole responsibility of the buyer. As these fees are assessed by each country we are unable to quote a price for or control them. We can only ship to addresses which are Confirmed or Verified through PayPal. We cannot declare items at a lesser value or as "gifts."
- Tax: NY & NJ State Residents please add your local Sales Tax.
- Hotels: We DO NOT Ship to Hotels.
- Express Shipping: Express Shipping is for the lower 48 states only. There is no express shipping available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and International orders.
- PayPal is our only accepted form of payment and Immediate Payment is Required.
- New York & New Jersey State Local Taxes will be applied to the final bill.
For Customer Service questions and inquiry please call us Toll Free: 800-863-6287
- MON-THURS 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
- FRI: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Returns are permitted If you are not satisfied with your purchase and must be initiated by the buyer within 14 days from delivery date.
For Domestic Purchases:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it (see exceptions in Paragraph g) below) within 14 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following:
a) Contact aSavings to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
b) In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging are non refundable.
c) Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
d) The issuance of an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition, as all returns are subject to our inspection. If the product you are returning is not in brand new, mint condition, as per Paragraph b) it is non refundable and can be picked up of subject to at least 15% restocking fee. If your return is missing accessory components, or shows signs of wear and tear - restocking fees will be higher. So please limit your Returns to unopened items in their original condition with all documentation, packing material, and accessories intact. For specific restocking fees that may be applicable to your Return, please contact us at 1(866)-436-8222
e) Returns should be packed in an outer shipping carton, to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product. The RMA# should be clearly inscribed on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your Return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid. We cannot accept any COD shipments.
g) There are product categories which are not returnable, due to hygienic, sanitary, or other reasons, as required by the respective Manufacturers. Please review the categories below to make sure that your purchase qualifies to be returned.
Purchases from these categories are final. In case any of these items is defective, Customer must return them to the respective authorized service centers, for repair or replacement at the option of the Manufacturer. These items cannot be returned to the Merchant.
For Warranty information, merchandise Damaged in Transit, or Order Cancellations, please contact us through Messages. In an event where there is an error regarding a price error or description we will notify you ASAP. In this event there will be no obligation to proceed with the purchase. Any amount charged to the customer will be 100% refunded.
For International Purchases:
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of the receipt of the item. In order to be eligible for a refund your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging are non refundable. Buyer must pay return shipping via the same method originally shipped.
We Strive for every purchase to be five-star rated one.
Please let us know how we can make yours a five-star rated one too!
Our goal is to make every customer 100% satisfied with their order. When you receive your order take a minute to leave us positive response at . Please do not simply leave a neutral/negative response if you had an issue with an item. If you are not satisfied, please let us know before leaving response. Please send us a message through or call us toll-free at 800-863-6287 and let us know how we can earn your satisfaction!
Please know that your positive response and 5 star rating on are extremely important to us. The five-star rating system that instituted is also important to the continued success of our business.
Again, we ask that you do not just leave a negative/neutral response but call us at 800-863-6287 or send us through Messages..
When we receive positive response from you we will automatically leave positive response for you.
Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
This item has been shown 0 times.