Danish Sterling Silver, Georg Jensen Blossom Form / Sorensen Gravy Ladle 2.5oz
This item has been shown 0 times.
Danish Sterling Silver, Georg Jensen Blossom Form / Sorensen Gravy Ladle 2.5oz:
PLEASE offer WITH CONFIDENCE.
FOR MANY YEARS and ON SINCE 2003, WE HAVE BEEN BUYERS, COLLECTORS & DEALERS of SILVER, FINE ART, ANTIQUES and BETTER ESTATE ITEMS.
WE SELL MID CENTURY MODERN ITEMS, FRENCH ART GLASS, ASIAN ARTS, OLD ENGLISH GEORGIAN & VICTORIAN SILVER.
EVERYTHING FROM AMERICAN PRIMITIVES to ART NOUVEAU ANYTHING.
IN SHORT, ALL MANNER OF SMALLS & SCARCE OBJETS-DE-VERTU.
WE MAINTAIN 100% POSITIVE response & BELIEVE IN REPEAT CUSTOMERS SO WE
OFFER FREE (Domestic) SHIPPING to OUR REPEAT CUSTOMERS and for
MULTIPLE ITEM WINS (2 or more items on same invoice).
This penny start, sale is for:
ONE (1) of TWO (2) HEAVY ANTIQUE / VINTAGE DANISH STERLING SILVER SERVING PIECES. Both pieces are shown below but this sale IS FOR JUST:
the DOUBLE SPOUT CREAM / GRAVY LADLE.
Please see our other sales for the LARGE 9" SERVING SPOON. (FREE SHIPPING on BOTH if YOU WIN BOTH)
Stamped verso: BOTH HAVE CRISP, CLEAN IDENTICAL HALLMARKS for DENMARK. Their three towers Copenhagen mark. (their national identification mark). Additionally stamped 48 for 1948. The assay mark is for: JOHANNES SIGGAARD (1932-1960) Lastly - the maker: Horsens Solvvarifabrik, W. & S. Sorensen, Horsens 1904-? .
These are obviously of the highest quality. They're classic Scandinavian / Northern European Georg Jensen type pieces. Similar or identical to Jensen's BLOSSOM pattern. Perhaps, this maker inspired Jensen... Their timeframes coincided.
Consider the weight: 2.5 ounces for the ladle and 3.5 ounces for the large berry / casserole serving spoon.
The ladle measures 6.5" long and the bowl is 3 1/8" across.
No monograms or removals. Excellent estate condition.
The front and back of this ladle are both well decorated and finished.
Here's the 9" Berry Spoon Available in Our Other sale
(FREE SHIPPING IF YOU WIN BOTH)
See our: other items!
Be sure to add us to your favorites list !
Email questions! Have fun!
We diligently search for beauty and quality. Factors that remain, long after price is forgotten.Check out more of our rare and exciting items by clicking here: other items!
For exceptional, hard to find and unique items, offered at a penny start and !
Be sure to add us to your favorites list !
- SHIPPING is determined by your location. We use USPS for 100% of our shipping. Insurance is required and included in the shipping & handling fee per 's policy. If you notice a quoted fee that is higher than you think it should be, consider that insurance is approximately $1 per $100 and we have already integrated the insurance fee into the shipping fee for the item based on our final value estimate for the item. We are in NORTH CAROLINA and offer the following insured delivery services:
- USPS Parcel Select
- USPS First Class
- USPS Priority
- USPS International Priority (Canada only)
- USPS International EMS (All other international locations)
- USPS Express (Domestic)
- FREE SHIPPING OFFER for MULTIPLE WINS DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE INSURANCE.
- DELIVERY TIME can take up to 9 days to CA, TX, WA, etc.! When checking out, consider CHOOSING PRIORITY please. It's only a little more and assures delivery in 2 to 4 days after we post.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS please note: FOR CANADA, we can ship USPS PRIORITY. For ALL other locations outside the U.S.A, WE ONLY USE EMS.
- PLEASE NOTE: We love our international customers, especially from Japan, China and Europe. Feel free to offer and see our MAP at the bottom that shows all the locations we've shipped to... safely and economically. We've shipped hundreds of packages to Japan, China, Hungary, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany and on and on..... (see below for full terms regarding international shipment).
- response is important for us. We will always leave you good response once you've paid. We respectfully ask that if you' re dissatisfied in anyway, to please email us for help. We're human and misunderstandings arise on occasion. We may exclude something or not consider something that is important to you. We always work things out given a chance and desire 5 stars…
- SUITABILITY - PLEASE EMAIL EXPECTATIONS and QUESTIONS before offerding. A dealer that resells often has different criteria than a casual collector. Please ask appropriate questions.
- PAYMENT/ Terms of Sale / Satisfaction Guarantees are described herein and are absolute. Full payment expected within 3 days unless mailed. Please mail within 3 days though. No refunds are allowed unless stated elsewhere. If return is allowed, return shipment expense is always the buyers responsibility. We will refund your money once a mutual transaction withdrawal is completed by you (just so that we can get our fees back) We accept the following payment methods:
- Pay Pal
- Credit Card (Through Pay Pal)
- Bank Wire Transfer (for purchase of $300 or more only please)
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- Copyright © 2003-2012, Joseph Mari / argent-de-massif, associates, partners, etc. All content, images, and intellectual property on this site are protected by law. Digital copying of images strictly prohibited; violators will be pursued and prosecuted to the full extent of the law including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Do no duplicate our images for any reason please.
- MUST HAVE FUN - As a customer of ours, you agree that you will have fun and will be happier than before you bought from us. This is mandatory!
Sellers: Get your own map of past buyers. Fast. Simple.