David Ben Gurion Kkl Poster Judaica Israel 1960's
This item has been shown 26 times.
David Ben Gurion Kkl Poster Judaica Israel 1960's:
Product Description Description: David Ben Gurion KKL Poster Israel 1960's
David Ben-Gurion was the primary founder of the State of Israel and the first Prime Minister of Israel.
Ben-Gurion's passion for Zionism, which began early in life, led him to become a major Zionist leader and Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization. Ben-Gurion served as Israel's first Prime Minister and Minister of Defense.
He retired from political life in 1970, he then moved to Sde Boker, a kibbutz in the Negev desert, where he lived until his death.
Posthumously, Ben-Gurion was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Important People of the 20th century.
The product offered here is an original KKL Poster of David Ben-Gurion. Product Details:
Size: 50*33 cm - 19.6*13 in.
Condition: Good, as described in the picture.
Clarification regarding shipping:
The poster will be sent with special cardboard tube adapted to this type of shipping.
- The returned product must be in identical state as it was on purchase date and the shipment fee for the returning product will be paid by the customer.
- If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-sent your message and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- We believe we can produce a positive outcome to any situation and will work hard to earn your praise.
- Please contact us if you are not satisfied with the item after receive it.
- Although that the delivery time depends on destination and other factors, in case of delay in delivery please contact us.
We apologize for the late reply during Saturday and Jewish holidays.