Dokumented Bohemian Kralik Art Glass Opalescent Art Nouveau Vase-loetz/pallme For Sale
- extremly beautiful and spectacular bohemian Art Nouveau vase
- produced around the year 1900 by Wilhelm Kralik Sohn;Eleonorenhain
- masterful production/mouth blown art glass vase with corrugated top rim and polished ground pontil
- decor:opalescent/light green glass with floral enamelled painting in gold and black
- diameter:16.5cm-6.5" - hight:10.5cm/4"
- similar decor documented on Alfredo Villanueva-Collados Website/Kralik 4: opalescent vases, punched handle vases/ pic nr. 4
- ultra rare museum piece
- glass condition excellent - see photos
- delivery anywhere in the world
- private sale - no returns - no guarantee
- good luck!
This item has been shown 0 times.