Doug Henning Original Hand Signed Promo Poster Illusion Or Reality From 1976
This item has been shown times.
Doug Henning Original Hand Signed Promo Poster Illusion Or Reality From 1976:
- Doug Henning "ILLUSION OR REALITY"Authentic Original PosterHand Signed " To Paul All of Life's Wonders"I knew Doug Henning whom I met while I was selling posters in NYC back in the 70's, hehimself dedicated and signed this item back then in 30" X 45"
- Item is in Near Mint to Mint Condition. (C9-C10)
- We grade our items according to the Iguide Universal 10-Point Grading Scale.
- C10 Mint- Investment quality. No perceptible flaws of any kind.
- C9 Near Mint- Investment quality. Minor flaw on an otherwise unused item.
- C8 Excellent- Investment quality. A few minor defects. Pin holes, small tears,etc.
- C7 Very Good to Excellent - Fine. Several defects. Still a very nicely preserved item.
- C6 Very Good - The typical used item in average condition. Several defects
- C5 Good to Very Good - A heavily-worn item.
- C4 Good - Below average but still suitable for display.
- C3 Fair - Heavily worn, but yet still complete.
- C2 Poor to Fair - An extremely worn, possibly even incomplete item.
- C1 Poor - The lowest grade, representing items in the lowest possible condition.
- These lithographs werepainstakingly produced to match the colorimetry of the originals, with the most accurate possible detail andsubtlety. Paper and inks were carefully chosen for the most felicitous effect. They cannot be compared tomost recent fine art prints and giclées, even of identical images, in which the colors, tonality and details areoften dull and imprecise by comparison.
- Kept Flat, in a Smoke, Dust, and UV Light Freestorage facility for over 50 years that has allowed the Image to retain its brilliancy without any fading.
- Item is Not Reprint, Giclee Print Nor Ink Jet Print, Item is Original Promotion Poster
- Item will be shipped double tubed ( the poster is wrapped around one tube in order to avoid kinks and any damage that might happen in handling; the second tube is on the outside for extra protection during shipping). Double tubing would cost extra, but we provide it free for our customers. Customer comments have shown they truly appreciate this free extra your purchase, please take a moment to leave us your response-Your Business is Truly Doug Henning's open and sunny style revitalized the art of magic when he first appeared on TV in the 1970s.The method for the illusion was invented in the 1920s,but Doug Henning updated it with lots of touches that made it so deceptive that some magicians were fooled.
When You receive your item,There will be an inner tube inside the outer tube.Please unwrap the outer wrapping on the inner tube.The Poster is rolled onto the inner tube NOT inside the inner tube. The Reason for that is so the poster does not get any kinks during shipping.