Doyle 1999 Auction Catalog Couture Textiles/accessories
This item has been shown 0 times.
Doyle 1999 Auction Catalog Couture Textiles/accessories:
This 1999 Doyle catalog is in mint condition. It has 99 pages featuring 515 lots of couture and textiles, plus jewelry and other accessories with an sale estimate for each item. I would say roughly half the pages (+/- I didn't count the photos) have photographs.
Winner pays shipping and handling to your zip code/country as shown on the shipping calculator.
Payment and Shipping
- Acceptable domestic payment is currently via Pay Pal only.
- International payments must be made by Pay Pal. No exceptions!
- Payment in full is due within 7 days of the date of your invoice. Late payments may be accepted or rejected solely at the discretion of the seller.
- Michigan residents (or anyone picking up an item here in Michigan) must add 6% sales tax, or provide a copy of your sales tax license for exemption.
- You may pay or complete Checkout at any time if there is either a calculated or a flat shipping & insurance cost shown for your location. If there IS NOT a shipping cost shown to your locale, please wait for an invoice with your actual shipping and insurance costs. Please do not guess at the shipping costs. You may request an invoice anytime.
- If shipping to an address different than the address you have on file with , please provide it right away for proper shipping fees.
- I usually get the invoices out fairly promptly, but sometimes it may take a few days before your invoice is sent. If you don't get an invoice within 3 days, please email me!
- I reserve the right to cancel any offer.
- Buyer agrees to pay the shipping and handling fee as shown on the shipping calculator (barring any major calculator errors) to your confirmed shipping address. I make a genuine effort to package your item safely for transport while at the same time keeping shipping costs fair. More than one shipping option is often offered for domestic shipping, so please click on the shipping and handling tab to view the options if any. Please keep in mind that the less costly shipping USPS services are generally a little slower to much slower in transit time (and most especially so during the Holidays).
- I will combine items when possible to save you $ on shipping. If you win more than one item please wait for an invoice with your combined shipping costs. Please keep in mind that some items, particularly larger items often cannot combined.
- Insurance is included in the shipping and handling.
- All shipping is from West Bloomfield, 48324 USA unless stated otherwise in the description.
- International buyers: Any customs fees are your responsibility. Please note that I will not reduce/tamper with the customs value! I cannot reduce the purchase price on the customs form, then claim a higher insurance value. I also will not mark any items as a "Gift" on the Customs form... that is also tampering. If your customs suspects a package has been "tampered with" it may be seriously delayed, returned to sender or even confiscated. It is not worth the trouble, so please don't ask.
-- GUARANTEE --
Satisfaction is GUARANTEED on all my items unless it is plainly stated as sold AS IS in the description. If not satisfied, you must contact me within 3 days of receipt of the item for a full refund of original purchase price and shipping fees paid. All shipping costs for returning goods as well as any Customs fee(s) paid, if any, are the sole responsibility of the buyer. No swap-a-roos are tolerated, all my items have a photo record and/or an invisible mark.
Justone of inkFrog's Creations