Duramax Flo N' Go " 14 Gallon Portable Gas Can 06792 Fuel Caddy Scepter
This item has been shown 48435 times.
Duramax Flo N' Go " 14 Gallon Portable Gas Can 06792 Fuel Caddy Scepter:
Your Full Service Lumber Yard and Home Improvement Center
Item DescriptionDURAMAX FLO N' GO
PORTABLE FUEL CONTAINER**PLEASE NOTE: IF MORE THAN 1 DURAMAX GAS CAN IS PURCHASED YOU MUST PAY FULL SHIPPING RATES FOR EACH GAS CAN. GAS CANS CANNOT BE SHIPPED AT A COMBINED SHIPPING RATE DUE TO SIZE RESTRICTIONS THROUGH UPS. PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE TO BE SENT TO YOU WITH CORRECT SHIPPING CHARGES PRIOR TO MAKING PAYMENT!! * SHIPPING CALCULATOR DOES NOT CHARGE ACCURATELY FOR THE SHIPPING COSTS OF MULTIPLE GAS CANS DUE TO THE WAY IT IS PROGRAMMED.14 GALLONWheeled fuel containerIncludes Flo N' Go fuel transfer pumpRugged heavy walled
construction and high impact
resin wheels (drop tested)
DuraMax Flo n' go
DuraMax is a large, portable fuel container on wheels designed for industrial,
commercial, and recreational applications. It is a safe, fast, and convenient
way to refill gas-powered tools, lawn tractors, boat engines,
generators, snowmobiles, ATVs, etc.
The DuraMax is ideally suited for farm and rural use as well as
cottage and marine applications. Made from high density polyethylene,
the DuraMax fuel container is resistant to corrosion and denting. Its sturdy
six-inch wheels and extra-deep handle make it easy to deliver fuel
dockside when refueling boats or powered water craft.
The patented gas pump handle allows you to eliminate spillage and
overfills by stopping and restarting the flow of gas. The DuraMax can
stand vertically or lay horizontally when refueling gas powered engines.
It has a flow rate of two gallons per minute in siphon mode.
Two shut-off vales, at both the tank and hose connector,
make it safe and easy to disconnect the
Flo n' go pump for refilling and transportation.
The DuraMax includes a 14 gal. (53 L) fuel container with the
patented Flo n' go Maxflo siphon/pump and a 10 ft (3 metre) hose.
Commercial Landscaping,Lawn Tractors,Pressure Washers,Light Commercial Equipment,
Farm & Rural uses ,Generators,Farm Skis /PWC,and even Snow Blowers! ***PLEASE NOTE:IF MORE THAN 1 DURAMAX GAS CAN IS PURCHASED YOU MUST PAYFULL SHIPPING RATES FOR EACH GAS CAN. GAS CANS CANNOT BE SHIPPEDAT A COMBINED SHIPPINGRATEDUE TO SIZE RESTRICTIONS THROUGHUPS. PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE TO BE SENT TO YOU WITH CORRECT SHIPPING CHARGES!! SHIPPING CALCULATOR DOES NOT CHARGE ACCURATELY DUE TO THE WAY IT ISPROGRAMMED.
Shipping & Handling Instructions
- Dillman & Upton ships worldwide.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service or UPS as needed. Remember to provide a Street Address
- We COMBINE SHIPMENTS if you use our Check-Out System.
- Multiple purchases are combined into single shipments to a single address to reduce shipping and handling fees.
- Orders will be shipped within 1 business days after receipt of valid payment information.
- Please note that we do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
- Shipping costs may vary based on weight of item, dimensions & location of recipient.
- Dillman & Upton posts reciprocal response
offerding and Payment Guidelines
- Winningbuyers must confirm their order within 5 business days after notification.
- Dillman & Upton accepts PayPal Payments
- Credit Card payments are accepted
- Shipping fees are based on USPS rates inside the U.S.
- Sales Tax @ 6% is charged for purchases to be shipped to Michigan.
- All Sales are Final. If you receive a product that is defective, please notify us within 7 business days of receiving the product and we will replace it for you.
To pay using a method other than PayPal, please send us a message through My Messages.Please include your shipping address, payment method and yourtelephone number.