Danbury Mint Stadium Replica Jacobs Field - Cleveland Indians
This item has been shown 0 times.
Danbury Mint Stadium Replica Jacobs Field - Cleveland Indians:
Danbury MintJacobs Field. A very detailed replica of the home of Cleveland Indians. Hard to find replica no longer available from Danbury Mint. Ships only to the continental US. I only accept PayPal. Payment due within two days. No returns.
Original box: YES
Styrofoam packaging: YES
Certificate of authenticity: YES
Shipping/insurance/tracking#: SHIPPING $15
Jacobs Field - Cleveland Indians
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Built in 1994, the beloved home of the Cleveland Indians™ already boasts a rich tradition which rivals that of the league's most historic ballparks.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- The Cleveland Indians™ office building, located behind the left field stands, is precisely re-created, and the left field scoreboard, the largest freestanding scoreboard in the country, has authentic charm.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 5/8"" long x 5 3/4" wide.