David Yurman Bypass Pearls Ring Sterling Silver/14k
This item has been shown 0 times.
David Yurman Bypass Pearls Ring Sterling Silver/14k:
DescriptionsDavid Yurman Bypass Pearls Ring
- Sterling Silver and 14K Yellow Gold
- 2 pearls about 6mm each
- Band measures 7mm at the widest, and 3.1mm at the narrowest
- size 6
- Estimated Retail $875
No original box or paper. Come with Ring Box for presentation.
I've sold many designer jewelry, please find confidence in my 100% positive responses. No fakes, no lie, no hassle.
Authenticity is always guaranteed, or you get 100% money back, plus I will reimburse your shipping cost.
MUST READ Tips to Avoid Buying Counterfeit Items
I have personally came across with many, and I mean MANY online sellers who sell counterfeit David Yurman jewelry. Buy from trusted sellers only!
Here's some tips that may help you determine whether an designer piece is authentic. Please be aware if one of the following happens:
1. Seller is selling it at or below 30% of retail value. Any jeweler on the street will buy at below 30% of retail, the seller does not have to go through all the hassle for listing the item on and pay a close to 10% in fees. (Assuming that the piece you are buying is pre-owned but in good condition. You can only buy cheap when the piece is showing significant wear, or defects that's hard to fix or non-fixable) Any listing that shows pre-owned in like new condition, but selling at or below 30% retail, you have to be careful.
2. Seller sets response in private. If you click on the seller's response history and you cannot see what he/she has sold before. Be suspicious. The seller could be selling the same duplicate items over and over again and doesn't want the buyer to notice.
3. The seller has open responses, but what he/she has sold before are repeating items or items that came from the same series but with a different stone. As a second hand jeweler, we only buy what's available for sell, most likely, our inventory is consist of random jewelry that came from different lines of design. It is extremely unlikely that we bought same things over time or we bought same items with different stones. For example, a seller who has five 14mm pave diamond pendants in amethyst, black onyx, blue topaz, citrine, and peridot is very suspicious. Color stones are cheap in wholesale, and it is easy to reproduce.
4. You bought an item from a seller located in Canada, and the item was
shipped to you from New York. Most likely, these items are fake. And the
seller will say he/she didn't know because it was from the "warehouse."
5. Seller list the item "as is" and does not guarantee the item to be authentic. Most likely, the seller will refund you if you find out later. However, they are trying to spot on those who doesn't know.
Be suspicious if one of the above happens, definitely do not buy if three of them applies!
Sometimes I have customers asking why are my prices so high, perhaps, your question should be why are some seller's prices so low. When you bought a $2400 retail earrings for $600, do you really think you got a steal? Or the seller steals from you?
Payments must be received within 36 hours of sale end.
Seller reserves the right to cancel transaction or open a non-payment case against buyer if payment is not received accordingly.
Illinois residents will pay sales tax at check out.
Please note that unless seller makes a mistake or item arrived damaged, otherwise shipping expenses are NOT refundable.
Shipping includes actual shipping cost, packaging and insurance where
If one-day shipping is not offered, it will be available upon
We deliver to most but not all countries; international buyers (except Canadians) please contact and confirm shipping before offerding.
International shipping cost does not include any extra fees such as custom duties imposed by local governments; buyers are liable to pay all such fees.
Unless otherwise stated, all items are eligible for 14-day return with no questions asked.
Gift wraps are available upon
We specialized in GIA and EGL certified diamonds. We offer ready-to-wear fine jewelry, designer jewelry, and custom design jewelry.
All items have been carefully examined by our professional jewelers to be authentic before we list it for sale.
We guarantee its authenticity or
ContactPlease email us if you have additional questions.