December 18th, 2013 International Migrants Day December 19th, 2013 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2014 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2014 Prophet's Birthday January 14th, 2014 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2014 Tu B'Shevat January 17th, 2014 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2014 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day
Daylight Kodak Model C+special Glass Plate Adapter+string Set Kodak++very Rare+ For Sale
Daylight Kodak Model C+Special Glass Plate Adapter+String Set Kodak++VERY RARE+
This is a Rare Kodak camera that comes from a high end, rare Kodak camera collection.... This has become a true camera collector's item and is a Rare find. it is said that there were only 2475 of these Daylight Kodak cameras ever made. This is the largest of the Daylight Kodak cameras, the "Model C" for 4x5 images. This is a True prize for the collectors of Kodak cameras and those who appreciate vintage photographic items. This is said to be the first of the Kodak string-set cameras with an achromatic lens. This rare camera is a genuine Kodak Daylight Kodak, Model C with its extremely rare, special Ground glass, glass plate film adapter back. This camera appears to be one of the earliest of the series as it has the patient dates of 1889-1890 and these cameras were said to be only available from 1891-1895. This camera looks to work -shutter cocks by its string set connected to a brass cocking wheel and the button on the side triggers it. The string looks to be a bit short as I believe it fits through a small hole that feeds to the top of the camera. The waterhouse type apertures rotate , the focus arm on the rear of the camera moves the lens focus properly. The lens is intact and original. One of the small angle ground glass covers appears to be missing. The camera's back has a nice ground glass and has the proper marking "adapter for Daylight Kodak" on its door. This camera has leatherette that is chapping & crumbling. One the bottom of the camera is an attached paper with what looks like, "J.M Lecafentts Wellsville, NY USA " on it.
This camera comes Exactly as shown and will make some one a Fine piece for their collection…. A Rare piece too! There are multiple shipping options available for this item…..Please ONLY offer if you are going to follow through with the purchase. Thank youI am always happy to combine multiple wins for best shipping costs.
-------- Sales Policies:--------
- Unless payment is made upon purchase, Please make sure to contact us by email through Messaging within 48 hours of the sale's close to inform us of your payment intent.
- All Payments must be made within 7 days of the sales's ending date.
- Payment is to be made by Paypal for credit card or e-check payments or via USPS Order unless otherwise noted in the item's listing.
- Please email all questions before offerding. All sales are as-is described.
- All purchases are available for personal pickup to save on shipping unless otherwise specified.
International buyers are always welcome : - All international shipments are by USPS (with tracking) -generally by Priority Mail or Express Mail options.
- Please note: We assume NO liability for loss or damage that an item might endure during shipment. We will do all that we can to help file any insurance claims, track a package or provide information needed.
- Payment MUST be received within 7 days of the sale's end unless accepted arrangements are made between myself and the highest buyer.
_gsrx_vers_486 (GS 6.5.1 (486))
This item has been shown times.
Daylight Kodak Model C+special Glass Plate Adapter+string Set Kodak++very Rare+: $315