Department 56 Snow Village Train Station Circa 1980 #50873 Retired
This item has been shown 30 times.
Department 56 Snow Village Train Station Circa 1980 #50873 Retired:
DEPT 56 SNOW VILLAGE TRAIN STATION AND CARS (#50865 ) RETIRED. 8 Window version. sale with .Condition is Used.Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.IS NOT in original packaging.For sale, a Dept. 56 Train Station (#50873) This was introduced in 1980 and is in good condition. There is one chip found on the back of the building. See last picture with pen tip for size reference. Light cord works and lights up. Please see pictures on zoom as I take detailed pictures to help you determine condition.Hard to find this older retired piece.
View my other items in my store to save on shipping on multiple items. It may be as cheap as $0.50 shipping to add in an additional item! Don't see something? Ask I may have it, but not had a chance to list it yet!
- All returns must be in the original condition including tags and packaging.
- To initiate a return, simply open a return request through by selecting from the drop-down menu next to your order on the Purchase History page.
- If you purchase the return label through , we will automatically be notified of the tracking number.
- However, if you ship it yourself, please add the tracking number to the return portal. Otherwise return cannot be processed.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee as allows.
- Returns are processed within 2 business days of receipt of item.
- Sorry no international returns.
- Refunds will be processed to your original payment method.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to ship items first class. Depending upon
the size of your item we will try to offer padded flat rate envelopes, medium
flat rate boxes, or large flat rate box, along with priority to get the
cheapest rate possible.
ALSO note, I do not know all international regulations. If your country has certain regulations that I need to be aware of PLEASE let me know via message, and keep them in mind while offerding.
I will combine shipping, but YOU must message me that you are still offerding or you are done and ready for an invoice.
If you do not message me and pay for multiple sales with multiple paypal/ charges, a refund WILL not be possible due to fees.
UNPAID ITEMS: All items must be paid for within two days of sale close--per policy--unless a prior arrangement has been made. If payment is not received after this two day period, we will open an unpaid item case through .
CANCELLED offerS: If a buyer cancels their offer, they will be blocked from future offerding on our items.
SHIPPING COSTS: Our shipping is calculated based on weight and dimensions. If the item is large or heavy, this will reflect in the shipping cost and is beyond our control. We live in the Mid West and items sent to the West Coast may be subject to higher postal rates.
*Thank-you for understanding. We have had a number of issues with last minute offer cancellations and non-paying buyers.*