Dept 56 Dickens Village Series Giggelswick Mutton & Ham #5822-0
This item has been shown 5 times.
Dept 56 Dickens Village Series Giggelswick Mutton & Ham #5822-0:
Dept 56 Dickens Village Series Giggelswick Mutton & Ham #5822-0Gently Used. No chips or markings. Working light. Comes to you in the original Styrofoam shell and sleeve packaging. Please look closely at photographs as they are part of the description, e-mail if you have questions or need additional photographs. Department 56 buildings are majestic, stately, sometimes whimsical; always beautiful. But a true community has inhabitants. Bring your Village to life with special touches, local characters and residents!Please see my other sales for more Dept 56 items including building and accessories from the Snow Village, Dickens Village, Heritage Village, North Pole, New England Village, Alpine Village. I will be listing many new items every week right up until Christmas, so please Flag me as Favorite Seller and keep checking back often
- You will receive an automatic invoice through the system. If you have purchased multiple items, please request a consolidated invoice for postage savings.
- I accept payments through the Paypal system where you can pay with your Paypal Balance, Credit Card, Debit Card or E-Check.
- Payment is due within 3 days of the close of sale.
- Postage rates are calculated based on the weight of the item when packaged. I do not charge a handling fee.
- Delivery confirmation is included on all packages. It provides online confirmation of delivery through the FedEx or USPS websites and can be used to see the status of a package while in route.
- I do offer discounts for multiple purchases when items can be mailed together and are paid for on a consolidated invoice. I can't quote the savings until sales are final, but be assured that I will pass along to customers any savings that I realize. If you are offerding on multiple items, please let me know so that I can hold for additional sale close dates and consolidate invoices.
- I use clean recycled boxes and packing materials when possible because there is no cost to either of us. If you object to this, please request an invoice with an adjustment for new materials.
- Your item will be sent the next non-holiday weekday after payment is received and cleared.
- If you need same day shipping, please e-mail to see if I can accommodate.
- Look for an e-mail from me confirming purchase of the shipping label and a second confirming that the package was delivered to the post office.
- Items that I sell are typically vintage or older and are therefore sold as is. I do allow returns in the case that I have missed something in the description. You should contact me if a return is necessary.
- Please carefully read descriptions prior to offerding and ask any questions or ask for additional photos if needed.