Designers Art Handmade Walking Stick Cane Woodcarved Handle Hiking Staff Mermaid
This item has been shown -1 times.
Designers Art Handmade Walking Stick Cane Woodcarved Handle Hiking Staff Mermaid:
~~~ "The Crying Mermaid" ~~~
Unique author's hand crafted oak wood
walking stick cane
You are viewing the fully functionally author's Walking Stick
+ rubber foot
This extremely high-quality walking/hiking/trekking stick or cane is hand-carved from valuable, naturalOAK wood and SIGNED BY THE ARTIST.
Each node (knuckle) has been carefully sanded down by hand.
Each cane is a unique MASTERPIECE.... But it's not just art...
it is a very reliable and effective walking stick with an ERGONOMICAL handleSIZE: Approximately37-38 inches in lenght SUPPORTS: Up to 300 lbs
MATERIAL:Natural valuableOAK wood that comes from suppliers with extensive reforestation programs in Ukraine. PROCESSING: 100% Manual work. Superficial processing is executed by chemically neutral varnish or natural wax
It well for those who use it that wishes to have additional accessories underlining individual style at walking on city streets, that who wishes to receive convenience at walking on wild district and perhaps they who find a Stick useful for Protection against wild animals and they who want a pleasant walking instrument companion. It is cut so that it is perfectly balanced to walk a really conveniently.
This cane can be used those who need a medical support and aged people who might be prone to falls. It has raised reliability. The master strengthens the handle by means of a wooden pin diameter of 6 mm inside.
Also it will be excellent addition for you collection or an original gift.
Probably shall be small difference in color only because the digital image depends on adjustment of the camera and your monitor.
THE PIECE YOU WILL RECEIVE IS FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN IT LOOKS ON YOUR MONITOR!
It is a work of the WORLD-RENOWNED Ukrainian woodcarver
Maestro SERGEY SHESTOPALOV
THE BEST WORKS of Maestro Sergey Shestopalov (click to view larger size photo)
You can order any of these beautifull sticks directly forom the artist. Term of manufacturing - 15-30 days
"The Awakening Bear" - $155"The Forest Animals" - $330 hikking stick - 40 - 50"
"The Ferocious Grizzly" - $145
"The Naked Lady - I need you" - $145
"The Crying Mermaid" - $145
"The Wolf" - $145
"Snail and Flower" - $145
"The Flower - Fine spring" - $145
"Turtle & Lizard" - $145
These are really ECO walking sticks which have NO MATCH IN THE WORLD. We can only prepeare about 10-15 sticks a month using traditional technology - 100% manually.
Please visit our store where you'll find some incredible walking sticks right now: store
Contact us using massage system for any questions about these amazing works of art
My name is Igor and I represent a small business in Ukraine (Eastern Europe) that creates astounding high quality canes and walking sticks. It is very small business managed by three persons only: myself and two talented woodcarversWe are united by the love of nature and natural safe products. We have no complicated equipment and we make our canes manually using traditional technology. We are ecologically responsible and we organize our activity according to principles of Environment protection:
- All our canes and walking sticks are made of wood that comes from suppliers with extensive reforestation programs in Ukraine. We make very few pieces so we have enough wood material culled from existing forest glades cleaning.
- We use very little power resources in manufacture owing to realization of all basic operations manually.
- Superficial processing of finished articles is carried out by chemically neutral colorless water or wax varnish which has no harmful influence on the Environment or humans.
- We preserve cultural traditions or crafts that are being lost. (Traditional folk art in Ukraine dies away gradually, because real woodcarvers can hardly find pupils today to transfer to them their craft secrets).
How we made our walking sticks:
Manufacturing of one stick demands about 3-4 full days and consists from some general stages:
The sketch preparation
Rough processing of the wooden blank
Accurate carving of the blank
The handle strengthening
The master strengthens the handle by means of a wooden pin diameter of 6 mm inside
Processing and carving of the bottom
The handle and the bottom joining by the reliable screw connection with decorative ring
Definitive painting and processing by varnish
Our buyers have written to us:
- Andrew (USA): "I showed the Rose cane to my mom and she loves it!!!!! In my mother's on words "it's a masterpiece, I love it".
- Brooks (Oregon USA): "The Dog's Head Cane is more wonderful in reality that the photographs show -- for, you know how many saleeers use artistic photographic software and can make an hovel appear as beautiful as a mansion, and so their actual products are not so beautiful as the photos would make them to be. This Dog is the most powerful masterpiece".
- Mat (Australia): "This is a work of art and as an artist myse lf I can say that and mean it. Beautiful work I just love all the curvilinear lines in it. I am always attracted to work with lots of curving lines I don't like straight box lines but wavy lines grab my eyes and lead them. The shaft just takes the eye and moves you around just as the handle does with almost the same sensuality I find that amazing thank you for letting me see it"
- Arthur (USA): "I was most surprised today when I returned home to find my walking stick sitting on my front porch waiting for me. I was very surprised at the speed it reached considering it came from Europe and it reached in about 10 days!
Tell the Maestro carver that I am most pleased with his work and that I am going to be showing it around starting tomorrow morning at my first appointment and I know that my doctor will just flip over it as he always drools over my walking sticks.... So thank you very much and may God Bless you for helping me with this."
- Randy (KY USA): "I would not order a cane from anyone but you. The horse head canes that I have got in the past have had so many compliments. People have stopped me on the street to say how beautiful they are! I even had a driver in an automobile at a traffic signal roll down his window and say....mister that is a really beautiful cane!".
- Garrett (MI USA): "I'm extremely happy with the Mermaid, Grizzly & the Bear. The quality of the craftsmanship is just outstanding…. The quality of his work is far better than any picture can show".
- Julie (Australia): "My glorious walking stick arrived today and it is so much lovelier than the photos! As I knew it would be!!!! Please tell Sergey how much I love it and that I feel he is definitely one of the best carvers I have come across. It is simply stunning, the perfect height, and so pretty..."
Shipping & Handing
Shipping WORLDWIDE via "Ukrposhta" by Registered Air Mail services.
You can track your order online with the tracking number we will give you
Get it between 12-14 business days after payment received.
PayPal, Credit Card
Payment must be received within 7 business days after sales ended.
Terms & Conditions
Defective item will be replaced. Customer must inform us within the first 3 days of any defective items.We do not guarantee product availability if payment is not receive within 7 days after end of sale.
Money Back Policy30 days guarantee: We guarantee you complete satisfaction with all our high quality products. If you receive an item you did not order or if an item you ordered is received damaged or defective, or not as described we will refund you the price you paid for it or replace it with identical one. The item should come to address that is specified on the parcel within 30 days after you received it. After 30 days we will no longer be responsible and the item won't be taken back. Item for returning must have the original packing or it won't be accepted.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
On Oct-20-11 at 14:19:09 PDT, seller added the following information:
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Vendio!