Disney Pooh 1982 Seasons Original Production Cel & Drawing Set Signed Marc Davis
This item has been shown 0 times.
Disney Pooh 1982 Seasons Original Production Cel & Drawing Set Signed Marc Davis:
ORIGINAL "SEASONS" PRODUCTION CEL & MATCHING PRODUCTION DRAWING SIGNED by MARC DAVIS (DISNEYEPCOT 1982)
Attention Disney collectors! Just one look and you can see that this is a unique original production cel & matching production drawing used in the production of the Disney-EPCOT animated filmSEASONS released in 1982. Film was created using hand drawn and hand painted characters for filming each scene.
A set like this signed by MARC DAVIS, one of DISNEYS LEGENDS, would retail for over $9,000.00. At Christies NY, June 8, 1988 a complete color cel set up of Snow White's "Wicked Witch on her Peacock Throne," sold for $52,800!
This is a rare andexceptional compiled andmatched set of Disney Feature Animation items used in the production of the movie:
- Hand painted one-of-a-kind color original production cel, signed by Disney's LEGEND, MARC DAVIS
- Matching hand painted original production drawing.
- One-of-a-kind colored background
Comes to you professionally custom framed sidewith acid free matting and materials. Please see pictures for further details.Details:
- Medium: Production/Animation Cel signed by MARCDAVIS & matching Production drawing on paper
- Studio: Disney's EPCOT
- Film:Epcot SEASONS (1982)
- Scene: happy Winnie the Pooh with arms up!Year: ca. 1982
- Framed Approx. Measurements: 31" x 15"
- Image Approx. Measurements: 11.5" x 8.5" EACH
Certificate of Authenticity: This is guaranteed authentic, accompanied by two COA's:
- One from Animation Art Ltd Gallery & AAL Collectibles, guaranteeing the provenance and authenticity, signed by theMark Maron as president for Animation ARt Ltd, and
- Aseparate COA signed by bothMARC DAVIS and the gallery owner Mark Maron.MARC DAVIS visited the gallery in person and agreed to provide his in-person signature on this artwork and certificate.
Here Disney Legend (and future WED Imagineer)Marc Davis had createda fresh and happyexample of story art.The scene's historic moment was created by Davis during production for the 1982animation film SEASONS by Walt DIsney Studio's EPCOT.
Marc Davis (March 30, 1913 – January 12, 2000) was a prominentAmerican artist and animator for Walt Disney Studios. He was one of Disney's Nine Old Men for his knowledge and understanding of visual aesthetics, the famed core animators of Disney animated films.
Marc Davis was responsible for many Disney characters. The ones he mainly designed and animated are:
- Thumper and Flower from Bambi (1942)
- Brer Rabbit from Song of the South (1946)
- Cinderella from Cinderella (1950)
- Alice from Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- Tinker Bell from Peter Pan (1953)
- Maleficent and Aurora from Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians (1961)
Davis, a brilliant draftsman, also designed the characters for many Disneyland ride and show animatronics:
- The Jungle Cruise (1955)
- The Enchanted Tiki Room (1963)
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln (1964)
- The Carousel of Progress (1964)
- It's a Small World (1964)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (1967)
- The Haunted Mansion (1969)
- The Country Bear Jamboree (1971)
- America Sings (1974)
- Western River Expedition (never-built)
- Ford's Magic Skyway