Dog: Yorkshire Terrier Lolly Chocolate Candy Mold
This item has been shown 0 times.
Dog: Yorkshire Terrier Lolly Chocolate Candy Mold:
This mold is 8" x 10 1/4".
Dim: 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"x 1"
Weight: 1.9 oz
Our molds are suitable for chocolate, soap and plaster.
All of our molds are FDA approved.
This is a first quality, tough plastic mold made by one of the leading manufacturers of candy and soap molds in the United States: Life of the Party. It is durable and reusable. Made of clear, Environmentally friendly PETG plastic. Not for use with hard candy. Cannot be washed in dishwasher. FDA approved for use with food preparation. Not suitable for children under 3.
Our prices are WAY below the regular retail price.
Sign up for CybrTrayd's email newsletters and offers
We stock a wide range of molds at discount prices. Our shipping is very reasonable: Be sure to check out the various soap and candy making products. Just click the category to the left or the outlet store at the top of the screen.
- Next day shipping in most cases
- Combined shipping: Buy from one CybrTrayd virtual outlet or 12, if the items fit in one box, you benefit from combined shipping.
- Shipping to dozens of countries
- Environmentally friendly: Quality, industry-rated recycled packaging used whenever possible
- First class or priority mail, DHL, UPS, Federal Express or common carrier
- Optional Gift wrapping with greeting cards purchased from our Cards outlet.
- Registered Trading Assistants specializing in quality overstocks.
- Trained Internet researchers who quickly determine the best price and selling strategy for your product
- Internet virtual store keepers or distributorships for businesses that require online presence but lack the manpower, expertise or patience to go it alone
- Designers who can help you get your store up and running smoothly
For more details, see our About Me page
Please email with any questions: CybrTrayd
copyright cybrtrayd, llc, 2005 - 2007For some of the greatest buys on , check our Cybrtrayd Online Extra Specials page. To qualify as an Extra Special, an item must be selling for one third of the manufacturer's list price or must be exceedingly rare.