Core Bit Adapter: Convert 5/8”-11 Arbor To 1/2” Hex Shank For Electric Drill
This item has been shown times.
Core Bit Adapter: Convert 5/8”-11 Arbor To 1/2” Hex Shank For Electric Drill:
Core Bit Adapter - Convert 5/8"-11 Female Arborto 1/2” Hex Shank
- Condition: brand new
- Industrial quality adapter is made from one solid piece of stainless steel
- Adapter easily attaches to the core bits to convert 5/8”-11 female arbor to 1/2” hex shank which will be used with 1/2” electric drills (chuck size: 1/2”)
- Adapter has center channel to accept Center Pilot Drill Bit
- Adapter also comes with hexagon set crew and 3/16” hex key
*For 2PK deal pleaseclick here.
- All items are shipped from California. Items are typically shipped either the same business day or the next business day of receiving cleared payment.
- Item can only be shipped to PayPal confirmed address. Please verify your shipping address carefully when placing the order.
- For domestic orders, UPS and USPS shipments of high value will require a signature for delivery in order to protect our customers from fraud and theft.
- Once your items are ready to leave our facility, a shipping confirmation will be sent to you by email.
- Rush orders are welcome. Please call us for availability.
- We will accept return within 30 days following receipt of an item and only if the item is defective or new, unused condition. To process a return, please contact us for the RMA number and return instruction prior to any return. We will not accept return without a RMA number.
- The returned item should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.
- For return due to defect or shipping error, please provide us photos of the defective item first. After we exam the photos, we will decide either to refund you immediately or provide you a RMA number to return the item.
- For item that is returned as non-seller error or as "new/unused" condition, it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for shipping and return the item in the original condition they received it. In addition, we will charge 15% of restocking fee plus shipping cost (ex: if the item is free shipping, we will deduct our shipping cost from the original selling price when we process refund to you).
- Please note: item must be returned to our warehouse within 10 days of the date that your RMA number is assigned.
- Once returned item is received, we will issue a refund within 5 business days. We will provide replacement orders if inventory is available and only upon request.
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
Important Note for International Buyers:
Customs, import duties, taxes and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Under federal law, we cannot declare items at a lesser value or as “gift”. Please contact your local customs office for details.
Thank you for shopping with Advanta Tools!