Dry Core Bit Adapter: Convert 5/8”-11 Arbor To 1/2” Hex Shank For Electric Drill
This item has been shown times.
Dry Core Bit Adapter: Convert 5/8”-11 Arbor To 1/2” Hex Shank For Electric Drill:
Dry Core Bit Adapter - Convert 5/8"-11 Female Arborto 1/2” Shank
- Condition: brand new
- Industrial quality adapter is made from one solid piece of stainless steel
- Adapter easily attaches to the core bits to convert 5/8”-11 female arbor to 1/2” shank which will be used with 1/2” electric drills (chuck size: 1/2”)
- Adapter has center channel to accept Center Pilot Drill Bit
- Adapter also comes with hexagon set crew and 3/16” hex key
If you have any questions regarding this product, please don’t hesitate to give us a call @ 1-888-638-6188 for more information.
- We will accept return within 30 days following receipt of an item and only if the item is defective or new, unused condition. To process a return, please contact us for the RMA number and return instruction prior to any return. We will not accept return without a RMA number.
- The returned item should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.
- For return due to defect or shipping error, please provide us photos of the defective item first. After we exam the photos, we will decide either to refund you immediately or provide you a RMA number to return the item.
- For item that is returned as non-seller error or as "new/unused" condition, it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for shipping and return the item in the original condition they received it. In addition, we will charge 15% of restocking fee plus shipping cost (ex: if the item is free shipping, we will deduct our shipping cost from the original selling price when we process refund to you).
- Please note: item must be returned to our warehouse within 10 days of the date that your RMA number is assigned.
- Once returned item is received, we will issue a refund within 5 business days. We will provide replacement orders if inventory is available and only upon request.
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.