Dual Truck Car Air Horn Kit New Loud Easy To Fit Horns
This item has been shown 0 times.
Dual Truck Car Air Horn Kit New Loud Easy To Fit Horns:
Complete Dual Air Horn Package - Compact & Easy to Fit Includes 120 PSI Air System with 3 liter air tank Includes sealed compressor system - ideal for under-vehicle installation
Considering an air horn package with and "all-in-one" compressor system? If you want to mount the compressor underneath your vehicle, here's a better idea. This sealed compressor has 2 important advantages over the all-in-one compressor systems:
- All-in-one compressors must be mounted upright and flat. Otherwise the oil that lubricates the piston will leak out, causing compressor failure. This sealed system is oil-less and can be mounted at any angle. Very important if you're considering mounting it on a frame rail
- All-in-one compressors must be installed in a clean, dry location. Because the compressor assembly is not sealed, road grit, dust and water can seep inside and cause the compressor to fail. This sealed system is water and dust resistant. It also includes a remote air intake kit, which is used to route the compressor's air intake to a clean, dry location. (See diagram below) This prevents dirt and water from being drawn into the compressor's air intake and extends the life of the compressor. That's why this compressor kit is rated for under-vehicle installation.
- Dual Air Horn
- 12v Electronic Air Solenoid
- 120 psi Sealed Compressor w/remote intake
- 3 Liter Air Tank
- Pressure Switch, Leader Hose, Check Valve....all the fittings you need
- Air Tubing
- Discreet Horn Button
- Free Wiring/Installation Kit when you use Buy Now
Need to make a big noise, but only have a little room? These train horns can fit in almost any vehicle, but deliver the big sound you need. Dont be fooled by their size – they may be small but they pack a punch that can rival any air horn out there. Easy to fit, glistening chrome finishing and tuned train horn sound; these horns are the complete package.Air Horn Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5"L x 7"W x 3.75"H
- Trumpet Lengths: 14.5" & 12"
- Trumpets Bell Width: 3.75"
- DB output: 149.7 db
- Construction: Chrome plated zinc alloy
- SOUND CLIP
A high-quality sealed compressor that never needs lubrication and will withstand the elements.
- 120 psi optimum working pressure
- 1.03 cfm @ 0 psi
- 10 amps max draw
- Compressor Dimensions: 7.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- Tank Dimensions: 7.75" x 5.75" x 8"
- Includes braided steel leader hose with check valve
- 3 liter capacity
All The Other Stuff This isa complete kit. Everything you need for a standard installation is in the box. If you use Buy Now, you even get the wiring/installation kit absolutely FREE.
- Pressure switch - automatically turns the compressor on/off as air is needed in the tank. 90 psi on/120 psi off.
- Air tubing - 12' 1/4 nylon DOT rated air tube. Made in USA, holds up to 250 psi.
- Horn button - An attractive flush mount pushbutton to activate the horn (or use your factory horn button...or both...whatever you prefer)
- Wiring - 12' of 12 gauge primary wire, 20' of 20 gauge wire for your pressure switch.
- Safety valve - Automatically releases pressure from the tank if it exceeds 175 psi.
- Brass air fittings - To connect the air tube from the tank to the horns. High quality, all-brass!
- Includes installation instructions and FREE USA TECH SUPPORT!
Most air horns being sold online come with undersized solenoid valves. That saves money, but it also limits the performance of the horn. There are two problems with undersized valves:
- They will not open under high pressure. Many sellers advertise db ratings based on 150 psi output. The problem is that the undersized valves will not operate for extended periods of time (if at all) at 150 psi. They are designed for use at 110 psi or under.
- They limit the air flow to the horns. Published db rating for horns are also based on maximum air flow. Undersized valves limit the air flow and will cause the horns to under-perform
Our valves are bigger, beefier and better. They will perform smoothly and reliably at pressures up to 160 psi and allow up to 25% greater air flow. The bottom line: Our horns are louder and more reliable!
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- This item is not eligible for pickup.
- Items within the Continental US are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise noted.
- Items shipping to AK, HI or PR are shipped USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise noted.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to offerding.
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail unless otherwise noted. Shipping by Fedex is available for some items at an additional cost. Please email for details.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: Fedex, Fedex Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments we use USPS or Fedex International. We do NOT use Fedex Ground for shipments to Canada.