Emitting Light Eyes Blythe Art Custom Ooak Doll By Marina Zyx Steampunk Mimi 1 For Sale
Meet Mimi - first Blythe art doll with emitting light eyes/backlit eyes. She is not a sweet little Blythe child but a "cool teen". She works as super model, studies music in conservatory, wants to become a movie star and she sure WILL BE a star. She has this inner fire inside of her which burns all obstacles. She wears clothing human teens can not afford - 100% silk stockings and underwear, 100% silk dress and finest cashmere coat. Mimi was created by the artist Marina Zyx (search for Marina Zyx art on the internet) and innovative team of the Swiss company AtreSea GmbH. AtreSea engineers created emitting eyes mechanism. Finely tuned mechanism is build from the tiny metal parts and assembled by hand in the best traditions of the Swiss workmanship and reputation. It will last forever. We give one year warranty on emitting light eyes mechanism.
Please note that the screws on the back of Mimi's head will be sealed with AtreSea stamp. The warranty will not apply in case the doll head has been opened. Same applies to the eye chips - they should not be replaced, otherwise one year warranty will not apply.
Understandably, you should not soak Mimi’s head in the water.
You can find more info below the images.
Click on the image to enlarge:
Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge: Click on the image to enlarge:
Base doll is Takara blythe FBL mold, please note that battery slot and tiny switch button on the back of Mimi's head where inserted manually, therefore the back of her head has been sanded repeatedly and Takara trademark is not visible anymore. Her body is latest Harley muse Barbie completely jointed body which is attached to her head as good as original stock body
Muse Barbie jointed body is very different from stock Blythe body.
Stock Blythe body is basically the handle for the head only.
Muse Barbie jointed body is very flexible, some would say too flexible, but it has few major advantages:
it is very elegant, unlike stock Blyhte body
it is very possible
it is jointed in the back/chest as well, which allows tilting of the head
Take in your hand Blythe body and jointed Barbie body to feel the difference.
Mimi has two invisible extra strong strings coming out from the top of her head with two brass rings attached to the ends. She will hold any pose and even fly - all what she needs is a small hook or nail ~ 30 cm above her head. No doll stand is needed. Doll stands are usually ugly, unstable and distracting from the body silhouette.
Mimi was created with a lot of care, patience and attention to the tiniest details:
1. Emitting light eye mechanism, which works like a Swiss watch, has been created and finely tuned for this particular doll.
2. Battery slot and small switch button holes where drilled on the back of her head, slot and switch are fixed securely from inside. Use your nails to push on the tiny switch button.
3. All her life-like eye chips are new and hand made, two pairs are glass, two pairs are hard plastic (harder then stock chips).
One pair of eyechips is cool steampunk. Mimi is the first Blythe doll with the pair of steampunk eyes. All chips are UV protected, colors will not fade with the time.
4. Her eyes have been bogged, gaze corrected and can sleep.
5. Her eyelids where completely removed painted/decorated with mixed technique and glued on again.
6. Her eyelash line has been extended to the outer corners, she have got new human hair upper and lower eyelashes.
7. Her nose, lips, chin, philtrum and eye sockets have been modified/curved.
8. Her stock makeup has been completely removed, she have got new Rembrandt pastels and Liquitex Acrylics makeup sealed with MSC.
9. She have got new teal mohair dreadlocks/hair carefully rooted with loop method. Please note the color of her hair is TEAL - not blue.
10. Mimi have got new charms on custom pullstrings.
11. She have got two invisible hung strings coming out from the top of her head.
Mimi's outfit is is prototype for the new Marina Zyx's Aybubo fashion brand collection. All Mimi's clothes are hand made, no vecro is used - tiny vintage snap buttons only. Do not pull the fabric apart! Gently separate the buttons with your nails.
Mimi will come in complete outfit:
1. turquoise "diamond" stud earrings
2. 100% silk stockings
3. 100% silk + fine venice lace underwear
4. 100% silk fingerless gloves
5. 100% silk dress. Try to remember how this unorthodox style is assembled when undressing Mimi.
6. 50%cashmere/50% fine wool coat
7. 50%cashmere/50% fine wool leg warmers
8. synthetic leopard fur boots.
Two extra batteries will be included, you can buy standard button batteries in any supermarket anywhere in the world. Providing the eyes are switched ON 1~2 hours a day - one battery will last for very long time.
Please note that all other objects on the images are not included.
Only "buy it now " price of $4500 includes the bottle of vintage French champagne Dom Perignon.
Please note that Mimi is created entirely by hand and not factory perfect.
Please note that returns are not accepted.
ATTENTION: Please read the following rules carefully before you place the offer: sale processing A) You will receive payment instructions within 24 hours after sale end.
B) All payments must be received within 5 days after sale end.
C) Swiss and German buyers CAN NOT pickup their items at our premises. We deliver via postal service only. We accept payments in USD DOLLARS ONLY.
D) If you have zero, less then 6 responses or more then 2% of negative responses, please contact us before placing the offer.Shipment A) We do combine shipping - the price is calculated on the base of TOTAL package weigh/volume and value.
B) Winning buyer pays shipping insurance and handling.
C) We will NOT ship if the payment is incomplete.
D) It is responsibility of the buyer to provide us with valid shipment address and to pickup the package on her/his local post notification. Packages returned to us stamped as "unclaimed", "refused" or "wrong address" will not be shipped second time at our cost.
E) The price of the item does not include any taxes. Buyers could possibly have to pay custom tax typical to their country when importing the item's from Switzerland. Please contact your country local tax offices to find out the exact amounts. Shipment rates Shipment, insurance and handling fees from Switzerland to: Japan, Asia $90 North America $80 Europe $70 Central Europe $65 Switzerland $25 Returns Please, offer carefully, all sales are final - no returns, no exchange.
This item has been shown times.