Epic & Important Windward Oahu - Kailua Hawaii Oil Painting By Mary Leineweber For Sale
EPIC & IMPORTANT Windward Oahu - Kailua Hawaii Oil Painting by Mary Leineweber
A gem of a painting by renowned Hawaii artist Mary Leineweber! Still in its original frame, this painting is characteristic of her iconic style of painting historical Hawaii in modern technique. She titled the piece playfully "The End - REALLY The End" on the reverse side of the painting.
- About Mary Leineweber (Honolulu Star Bulletin):Mary Leineweber, a renaissance woman, passed away April 1, 2006 at age 83. Mary was from Oregon but fell in love with Hawaii after arriving in 1964. Her drawings and paintings include many of Hawaii's historic structures and sites. She was a pianist, composer and sang in the St. Anthony Choir. She was also a member of the Kawaiaha'o Church Quilters. One of Hawaii's most celebrated artists.
- Size 31" x 16" x 1 3/4" inches
- We offer local pickup and combined shipping
- International buyers must contact us for exact shipping costs
- Be sure to view our other sales this week, including many other South Pacific Items!
This item has been shown times.