Esu Loksound Select Dcc Ho Decoder New For Sale
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ FIRST
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY AS IT CONTAINS ALL INFORMATION RELATED TO THIS sale. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE WITH PLEASE CONTACT ME.SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- We SHIP WORLDWIDE. * Fixed Shipping and Handling costs: U.S. addresses ONLY!
- SHIPPING NEXT DAY AFTER THE PAYMENT!
- WE COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS!
- COMBINED SHIPPING IS BASED ONTOTAL WEIGHT.
- INVOICE WILL BE SENT AFTER FOR FINAL TOTAL ON SHIPPING.
- Attention buyers who live outside the UNITED STATES: Please contact usso we can determine the cost for SHIPPING. We do combine shipping for international orders.
- Please see Shipping and Payment details at the bottom of this page.
- Returns up 14 days with 15% restocking fee.
- We will answer all questions within 12 hours.
- We provide response to the BUYER once the BUYER has received the item, reviewed it and provided response to us.
- Buyers with (0) response or response score lower then 90% must contactus before placing a offer; otherwise the offer will be CANCELLED.
All LokSound decoders combine a high quality digital decoder and a digital sound module on one circuit board. You can operate your locomotives digitally and at the same time replay the original sound as well as special sound effects such as horn or whistle. The sound is adjusted to the particular running mode at any point in time: when the loco starts moving, you hear the appropriate sounds (diesel engine revving up, steam chuffs with increasing frequency) and when it stops, you hear the engine slow down and also braking sounds. LokSound decoders set the trend in terms of technology and sound quality. Besides the features you would expect from a state-of-the-art decoder, they offer many more:
Decoder has harness wit 8 pin NMRA
- Operational modesThe LokSound Select can be used on conventional “analog” layouts and controlled with a DC power pack, but to benefit from all its features, we highly recommend DCC operation.
The LokSound Select follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices. It can be used with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, supports two digit (7 bit addresses) as well as “4-digit” addressing. Up to 29 function keys are supported. The LokSound Select can change between DC and DCC operation at any time “on the fly”.
Of course, the LokSound Select supports all DCC-programming modes including Programming on the Main Track (“POM”). Because of its unique low-power design, the LokSound Select can be programmed on the programming track of all popular DCC systems. No programming track boosters or other circuitry will be needed.
By the use of our LokSound Programmer, programming can be even more comfortable by using your computer to adjust the many CVs and settings.
SoundThe LokSound Select comes with a 32 MBit memory chip. The sounds stored therein are our own recordings which were made by using the latest recording equipment and have been digitally re-mastered for the best audio possible. The sounds are transferred to a class “D” audio amplifier via eight polyphonic sound channels. LokSound Select decoders offer the following unique features: * Multiple whistle and horns: Each LokSound Select offers many whistle & horns. By just changing one CV, you can select your favorite one. This allows an easier adjustment to your model.
* Playable whistle: The LokSound Select supports a very fast responding whistle function. By just pressing your throttle‘s button, you can really blow the whistle like the real engineer.
* 8 channel sound: The LokSound Select can playback up to 8 sounds at the same time. This will result in the most realistic experience available today.
* Synchronized brake squeal: The LokSound Select will synchronize the brake squeal sound with the real movement of the locomotive. No longer will stopped trains have the brake sound still on!
* Manual notching: The diesel speed steps can be either manually controlled by function keys or automatically based on the speed.
* Individual volume control: The volume of all sound effects can be adjusted individually.Steam decoders can produce over 20 sound effects, including the bell, air pump, exhaust chuff, coupler, steam release, cylinder cocks, brake release, side rod clank, blower, injector, Fireman Fred and many more. Synchronizing the steam chuff rate by using two CVs only virtually eliminates the need for a cam, but can of course be connected.Diesel decoders can produce over 20 sound effects, including the engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes, fans, brake squeals, coupling and uncoupling, detector sounds, rail clank and many more.
Customize your soundsUnlike other manufacturers, LokSound Select offers you two options to customize your engine. The most simple is by using one (!) CV. You can select the prime mover sound, the desired whistle or horn and the bell. Each LokSound Select offers various options on that.
However, if you are still unsatisfied with the result, you may at any time use the famous LokSound Programmer to download new sounds into the LokSound Select. We offer numerous “ready-made” sound packages for easy downloading.
Superior motor controlESU offers load compensation (using B-EMF) since 1999. While other manufacturers seem only to focus on the sound options, the LokSound Select offers the 5th generation of motor control resulting in a smooth and precise locomotive operation. We at ESU believe that good motor control is mandatory for model trains: Even the best sound is worthless if the locomotive running is not smooth!
Regardless if you are using coreless or conventional DC motors, the LokSound Select’s unique auto-detection function can measure the characteristics and adjust the internal settings. There is no need to fiddle around with many CVs to adjust to the engine. Due to Dynamic Drive Control (DDC) you can limit the influence of the load control and operate really smoothly around the depot and over turnouts, while on the main, when going uphill the engine prototypically slows down.
Shining lighting effectsEach LokSound Select include 4 AUX (!) outputs with 0.25A current each that can be allocated individually to a light effect, which simulates the light patterns of many popular warning beacons. Besides D312 Rotary beacon, strobe and alternate flashing, there is a firebox flicker, smart flicker, Mars light, Gyralight, Ditch lights (two types), Oscillating Headlights, Stratolight and many more.
The Rule 17 dimmable headlight can be either controlled automatically or by function button. A LED brightness correction feature now also allows using LEDs for lighting effects. This is an important feature since LEDs do behave different than bulbs.
SafeguardAll function outputs and the motor connection are protected against overload and short-circuit. We want you to enjoy your LokSound decoder as long as possible.
Built-in futureLokSound Select decoders are firmware-updatable. This means, the internal decoder software can be replaced by new versions, if necessary. For this, you only need an ESU LokSound Programmer and a PC.
- Please visit ESU, Loksound's manufacturer, website to find the sound file number you would like.
- We are an authorized Loksound Dealer
- We offer Decoder installation services for HO, N, Gauge 1, and G scale, as well as converting Marklin Locomotives to Digital.
This item has been shown 9329 times.