Extremely Rare Antique Chinese 18th C Yongzheng Mark & Period Blue & White Dish For SaleClick here to visit our website.
Visit us at 3574 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA 94549! Yongzheng M&P Landscape Dish (YBW1103) Early 18th century, 1722-35
Yongzheng Period, Qing Dynasty
Porcelain with underglaze cobalt blue
d: 16 cm
Good condition: significant rim fritting, one 7 mm chip. No hairlines.
Previously purchased from R&G McPherson Antiques (London, UK) Having lasted only 13 years, the Yongzheng reign nonetheless saw production of many elegant wares. The reserved, introspective landscape scene painted on this dish is very typical of the Yongzheng pathos. Due to the brevity of the reign, Yongzheng mark and period dishes are comparably more rare than those from other Qing dynasty reigns.
Terms of Sale 1. We absolutely guarantee our items to be authentic and correctly dated.
2. We reserve the right to cancel any sales not doing well before the 72 hour mark; please do not wait until the last minute to submit your offers.
3. Payment must be made within 3 days. Failure to pay AND contact us will result in the termination of sales contract.
4. Returns can be made, no questions asked, within 14 days. Past that, we will nonetheless accept returns in the event of a mistake in our period attribution. No restocking fee will be charged. The buyer pays for the return shipping, and the piece(s) must be returned in its original condition.
5. We ship within 1-2 business days. All items are mailed through USPS priority mail.
6. Unless stated, the wood display stands sometimes accompanying porcelain items are not for sale.
7. We photograph pieces to the best of our ability. However, computer screens (and even human perception) can vary case by case, so please allow a small margin of deviation between online images of the piece(s) you purchase and actual perceived coloring.
About Ascot Court Antiques Ascot Court Antiques is a family-run gallery based in Moraga, California. We specialize in authentic antique Chinese ceramics. Our clients include local northern Californian collectors and other enthusiasts from the greater international Chinese ceramics community. The trade and diaspora of Chinese works of art has been truly extraordinary in both temporal and geographical scope. In this sense, we hope to further a long tradition of connoisseurship and intercultural dialogue by safekeeping pieces of aesthetic and historical value. However, we do not believe that collecting is a socioeconomically elite affair: our stock will always mix high-end and rare pieces with affordable but lovely minyao and export wares. We take pride in our serious devotion to scholarship and research, and are pleased to offer authenticity guarantees to everything in our catalogue.
This Week's sale Please save us as a favorite seller! All lots begin at $9.99 with ! Each lot is timed exactly 5 minutes apart, so you'll have plenty of time to offer on all your favorites.
Lots beginning April 18th and ending March 28th
This item has been shown times.